How has your scratch time been lately??

Thead Shi

Quick question anybody else having a harder time getting scratch? Me and a coworker started talking about it and his guess is since commercial inside release came out UPS refactored how long it should take to deliver and now its even tougher to get scratch. One of our guys who was religiously 80 to 90 under scratch is barely getting 10 under now and curious if anybody else has noticed this.

542thruNthru

Quick question anybody else having a harder time getting scratch? Me and a coworker started talking about it and his guess is since commercial inside release came out UPS refactored how long it should take to deliver and now its even tougher to get scratch. One of our guys who was religiously 80 to 90 under scratch is barely getting 10 under now and curious if anybody else has noticed this.

latest.gif

Oh this should be a good thread.

542thruNthru

To answer your question though. Yes CIR has effected a lot of routes here. Scratch is a made up number anyways so don't worry about it. If this is about your bonus pay just be happy you've had it this long.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I gets my scratch whenever I wants it

Thead Shi

Well I personally like to get close to scratch plus minus 50 just for my own satisfaction, but also doesnt the new 9.5 policy work that you can only stay on it if you are getting scratch? And if it was changed isn’t the new calculation a way to ‘prove’ new 22.4s will relieve stress?

Poop Head

Judge me.
Well I personally like to get close to scratch plus minus 50 just for my own satisfaction, but also doesnt the new 9.5 policy work that you can only stay on it if you are getting scratch? And if it was changed isn’t the new calculation a way to ‘prove’ new 22.4s will relieve stress?
You funny

Froome

My min jumped up 30 stops at tbe begining of Sept. My stops on road hasn't changed . Now I get to visit with another driver each day as they come to take work off me so I can finish. Then I file on tbe 9.5s

Thead Shi

My min jumped up 30 stops at tbe begining of Sept. My stops on road hasn't changed . Now I get to visit with another driver each day as they come to take work off me so I can finish. Then I file on tbe 9.5s
Thanks for the input nice to know we’re not the only ones to notice the jump.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Lol I’m only a year in so I still feel the need to prove myself even tho the other drivers tell me not to friend’n worry ha. I’ll get to the relaxed state eventually hopefully by top pay
What I thought was funny was that you think you run "scratch" to be on the 9.5 list

Thead Shi

What I thought was funny was that you think you run "scratch" to be on the 9.5 list
Elaborate, sir. The way we have been informed is if we are over allowed continuously we have to have a meeting on how we can improve our time. Most of our routes are Orion scheduled under 9.5 now but without a rocket ship and parachutes to care package the parcel it isn’t possible and never has been. Seems like they adjusted it to be driver problem we are over 9.5 not ups problem.

john chesney

I want to puke

542thruNthru

This has to be a joke.

542thruNthru

Elaborate, sir. The way we have been informed is if we are over allowed continuously we have to have a meeting on how we can improve our time. Most of our routes are Orion scheduled under 9.5 now but without a rocket ship and parachutes to care package the parcel it isn’t possible and never has been. Seems like they adjusted it to be driver problem we are over 9.5 not ups problem.

Read your friend'ing contract!

Article 37
Screenshot_20180925-205325.png

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I don't think you're gonna fit in here.

WTFm8

40-80 mins over usually.

Except the day a 9.5 driver was on it for 3 days prior, I was only 20 over after getting out of building 40 min late because of a flat... causing me to break route twice for business pickups. Like 7 miles over.

Amazing how efficent you can work when the truck isn’t bricked out.