How is amazon prime week for everyone?

iowa boy

The District had to call in management from all over the Midwest to help bail us out because we are so far behind. I am sure that and the air shuttle not making it to the airport on time one day last week. With over a thousand air pieces being returned to the building. Does not make us look very competent to our new District managers in Minnesota.

The FNN here where Im at said you guys stopped processing Amazon volume until Sunday or Monday due to all the volume you received from them. I am assuming this is true due to the beatings that we have taken the last 2 days here.

542thruNthru

So my steward sent me this and apparently the labor manager sent this to our BA saying that this has went viral and it is a major concern. This behavior will not be tolerated.

It's a fake commercial I was told.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
So my steward sent me this and apparently the labor manager sent this to our BA saying that this has went viral and it is a major concern. This behavior will not be tolerated.

Gaaaaaahdamn what a lazy loser. Congratulations on the 3 seconds you just saved throwing that thing

35years

Gravy route
Smart not lazy. He didn't launch it far. We all know what happens in the hub.
His knees will thank him in 30 years.
For avoiding 5 steps up and down per stop X 150 stops per day x 250 work days per year x 30 years =
5 million 625 thousand steps (5,625,000 steps).
He gently tossed it horizontally.

Worth 1 warning letter?
Absolutely!

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
For avoiding 5 steps up and down per stop X 150 stops per day x 250 work days per year x 30 years =

Worth 1 warning letter?
Absolutely!
Just walk up to the side of the steps and tuck it around the corner of the post at the top step. Do it all the time. Throwing it makes us look like poop

35years

Gravy route
Saw a driver in the distance washing the bottom of his boot in the car wash.

When we were punching out a few minutes later I said "do you smell dog poop, it really smells like dog poop around here."

He says "Really? Does it really?"

I say "it smells bad enough to make me puke."

Look back over my shoulder as I walk away....

Yep...he is checking the bottom of his boots.

Last edited:

BiggieBrown

Worth 1 warning letter?
Absolutely!

Quoted for truth.
If they wanted to make the commercial especially accurate, they should have made the UPS package look like it was used as a chew toy by a tiger.
They are lucky if it gets there in one piece as far as I'm concerned. Most of the packages coming out of my hub look like they were run over by the semi, not carried on them.
He gently tossed it. It perfectly glided to its resting place like it was an air hockey puck. If anything it was impressive. It showed skill, finesse, and a deep, embodied knowledge of physics.
Nothing like the hub. In the hub no one is watching. Sometimes you just gotta let off a little steam and a package looks at you the wrong way and boom.
My favorite targets are the ones with "FRAGILE!!!" written all over them and yet they weigh 100 :censored2:ing pounds.
:censored2:, I'm the fragile one here compared to dealing with that :censored2: all day.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
HxlWtiqciPTZ.gif

eats packages

Deranged lunatic

They clipped the part where he then has to deliver the mattress and picture frame.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

What’s sad is amazon does throw us under the bus some. Wife had a package recently misdelivered to the neighbor’s house. Yes ups delivered it. But 800 number told her to call amazon. Amazon said yeah a lot of times they sheet it as delivered when they don’t have time to deliver it. Uhhhh no we don’t dude how bout keep your :censored2:ing mouth shut.

Was telling my sup about this and he’s like I wish we’d do like fedex and tell amazon they can shove their packages where the sun don’t shine and watch them crash and burn. Lol