How is amazon prime week for everyone?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
7C22B40D-448B-4687-B520-D45AA6C562E1.jpeg

Too damn hot to play golf here went straight to the bar

542thruNthru

All those things are planned. If the mgmt in that area weren’t ready, they weren’t managing.

I'm sure. That's why I always point out the guys that still got off at 3pm. I say "Nothing you could do? Well these 3 guys still were off at 230-3pm why didnt you just send them to help?"

It's because they didn't try and didn't care until the 3rd day I go over.

barnyard

KTM rider
"But it's amazon week, can't you work with us a little? We have so and so on vacation, and we are short on preload too. We can keep you under 9.5 but that's more work for your brother and sisters who are already slammed."

"I am good with that. Penalty pay is my kind of pay." A vein darn near popped on his forehead.

barnyard

KTM rider
We get 2 shuttles of NDA from the airport. Not sure what time the 2nd was due, but we were told we would run it tomorrow. I was just shy of 9 hours today. I would imagine tomorrow will be penalty pay day.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Volume has steadily been going up all week. Late air shuttles every day. Guys dropping like flies from the Texas heat. A couple newbies that just started their packets ended up self-DQing. Add call-ins on that and today should be fun!

PT Car Washer

My building has suspended Amazon deliveries until Monday. Need to focus on all of our other customers and clean up the building. Also drivers are running out of hours.

Jstpeachy

Heavier than normal volume at my center today, Amazon flooding all the trucks. I’m sick of loading tv’s and rugs lol. Drivers left today before the belts were even clear- total chaos