MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
DA43F33E-EA07-4215-8523-2B0E4E8CB566.jpeg
You're 100% correct.
View attachment 256019

Stay hydrated out there. ;)

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I had 195 today on the new route I took over last month. I was lightest in my loop and punched out 2020.

My old set had around 230 today.

I was maybe the 7th one back in the center.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
4th day in a row over 9.5 but they keep rotating the lower seniority cover drivers so we can't file. I take my time and have punched out around 9pm the last few nights. 102 today on the pavement. Got a message saying I "need" to be under 9.5 today. I went even slower. It's too hot to deal with management's metrics that they're reading from the comfort of their air conditioned office while sipping a 7-Eleven slurpee.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
@Analbumcover you are entitled to 9.5 protection even if you run a different route everyday.
As long as you have 4 years seniority if your building doesn't have 22.4 drivers
If your building does have 22.4 drivers you are protected regardless of seniority or route.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
4th day in a row over 9.5 but they keep rotating the lower seniority cover drivers so we can't file. I take my time and have punched out around 9pm the last few nights. 102 today on the pavement. Got a message saying I "need" to be under 9.5 today. I went even slower. It's too hot to deal with management's metrics that they're reading from the comfort of their air conditioned office while sipping a 7-Eleven slurpee.
"then I "need" you to come take work out of this deathtrap brown oven. "
Or
"9.5? Sure, I can be under 9.5 SPORH..."

Geniuses

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
@Analbumcover you are entitled to 9.5 protection even if you run a different route everyday.
As long as you have 4 years seniority if your building doesn't have 22.4 drivers
If your building does have 22.4 drivers you are protected regardless of seniority or route.

According to our shop steward, cover drivers that have not maxed out on the payscale cannot file 9.5 grievances unless they are on the same route for 3 consecutive days. I'd like to file, especially since our center is currently buried in these nice pink forms with the Teamster logo on them. We supposedly have 22.4s that they sent to Integrad but haven't been heard from since. It's something of a mystery honestly.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Why Bezos has to pick the hottest point in the year to do Prime Day is what's really annoying. Probably doesn't cross his mind that we're dying out here.
I'm more inclined to believe it was planned that way. I'm surprised he hasn't done something like, "free trampoline with the purchase of this box of paper towels, free next day shipping!"

Also, I saw guys out at 930 this evening, and I'm pretty sure the nearest building is almost an hour away

MattM

I'm more inclined to believe it was planned that way. I'm surprised he hasn't done something like, "free trampoline with the purchase of this box of paper towels, free next day shipping!"

Also, I saw guys out at 930 this evening, and I'm pretty sure the nearest building is almost an hour away
A guy I work with driver helps. He said he delivered three trampolines in one day. I'm seeing 130lb jack hammers daily now. What's next? A full size riding lawnmower?

barnyard

KTM rider
I punched out at 20:40 tonight. I have done 240 stops on my route in less time. Dispatch supe is doing a horrible job of adding cuts. I did 2 sections backwards, took my 5 hours to get my 1st 80 off. Dispatch supe claims he is smart enough to keep me under 9/5 the rest of the week. I told him that the penalty pay will be so sweet.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I punched out at 20:40 tonight. I have done 240 stops on my route in less time. Dispatch supe is doing a horrible job of adding cuts. I did 2 sections backwards, took my 5 hours to get my 1st 80 off. Dispatch supe claims he is smart enough to keep me under 9/5 the rest of the week. I told him that the penalty pay will be so sweet.
"But it's amazon week, can't you work with us a little? We have so and so on vacation, and we are short on preload too. We can keep you under 9.5 but that's more work for your brother and sisters who are already slammed."