How is amazon prime week for everyone?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I got last stop off at 6:00, 158 total which is a normal stop count for me. I saw two gray Amazon vans on my area instead of one. I usually see two or three regional contractor white vans too. I did notice some Amazon being delivered out of personal cars today at several of my stops. We start 15 minutes later tomorrow, they have had Bid Lists up for Helpers this week.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I finished my route at 6, took 7 off a neighbor and rolled in at 7:05. To my surprise 90% of the bays were full. I have a feeling we're going to get absolutely murdered tomorrow. Packing extra snacks. It's gonna be lit. Might even have an energy drink who knows....

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I finished my route at 6, took 7 off a neighbor and rolled in at 7:05. To my surprise 90% of the bays were full. I have a feeling we're going to get absolutely murdered tomorrow. Packing extra snacks. It's gonna be lit. Might even have an energy drink who knows....
Don’t over do it and spoil yourself lol

180 today works 11.5 hrs it was brutal. Had over 20drivers out at 11pm good times. Luckily I am off tomorrow.
Jesus. In July? Wtf is happening to us? 20 guys out past 11 pm....this company sucks sometimes. Might as well be working on a fishing boat. Hard to fall asleep because of how alert you have to be all day

I'm in San Diego and we have many routes that go out each day with over 200 stops. During peak most hit 400.
400 stops is insane. I remember the first day peak really hit last year and I had 270 stops in a p1.....I doo dooed in my pants when I walked up to the truck. Smalls everywhere. The most intimidated I've ever been. I skipped so many stops because I couldn't find a damn thing.
400? How is that even possible. It doesn't seem possible

542thruNthru

400 stops is insane. I remember the first day peak really hit last year and I had 270 stops in a p1.....I doo dooed in my pants when I walked up to the truck. Smalls everywhere. The most intimidated I've ever been. I skipped so many stops because I couldn't find a damn thing.
400? How is that even possible. It doesn't seem possible

You get a little over half your route in the morning. Then a very large uhaul drives around giving drivers the other half starting around 12.

Our homes are fairly close together. If you're able to sort your truck and have a decent helper sometimes it can be done.

Grey

Clocked out a 6 and 6:30 thru two days. Expecting the overcompensating the next three. They’ve already asked for extra Saturday help.