How is retro pay calculated

muthatrucka

I got this, y’all let me talk to him in his native language. Bro, like, every hour you work, after, like, Aug 1st, bro, u get 70 cents per hour bro! But here’s the thang brah, the supplements aren’t settled and until these dudes, like, you know, settle and stuff bro, you won’t get a check till then man. Totals bruh.
Follow me on insta dawg

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
.70 for every hour you worked at straight time. 1.05 at all hours worked overtime
So multiply 400 hours by .70 roughly as a baseline for straight pay 280 dollars then average the overtime at 5 hours per week times 10 weeks equals 420 so about 700.00 on average

CoffeeStainedUniform

I'm in progression and also passed my senority date during this contract. I have recorded all my hours and dates worked. For me the calculation looks something like this:

Total hours worked(W)
Overtime(OT)
Post Seniority Date (S)

Hours A= $23-19.5= 3.5
Hours AO=A/2=1.75
Hours B=24-21=3
Hours BO=B/2=1.5

((W*A)+(OT*AO))+((SW*B)+(SOT*BO))

That should be my pretax check

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I’m giving half to the United Way , and the other half to the strike fund for our super strong union !!!
NOT !!!!!!!
I give 2 dollars a week to united way cause UPS owns 51% of united way stock along with liberty mutual. UPS also owned the turkey farm that gave us a good thanksgiving back in the past