Retirement calculator

GOODWIN

I called last week. They said it takes a couple of months. I really wish it was updated. I’m retiring next year and need to figure out my best option. We have to post vacations soon and my retirement date is still a question mark. The bump in the pension for central states doesn’t go into effect until January 1 2024. Hopefully it gets updated soon.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I called last week. They said it takes a couple of months. I really wish it was updated. I’m retiring next year and need to figure out my best option. We have to post vacations soon and my retirement date is still a question mark. The bump in the pension for central states doesn’t go into effect until January 1 2024. Hopefully it gets updated soon.
Those welfare checks will be rolling in month after month!

hardcharger

I was planing on retiring next month also under the old pension amounts. But now that I see that they raised it m thinking I have to stay a couple more years. I have 30 years total. 28 FT and 2 PT. I'll be 55 next April. So you know if it has to be 30 Ft years and 55 or older ?? Or just 30 years total ?

GOODWIN

IMG_5968.png

Wally

Some folk are very, very confused about where and/or from whom the Central Fund "won" these "massive" pension increases. It's not from UPS, it's from other taxpayers and from other Teamsters.

1696247359737.png

Wally

I’m curious if this was to get UPS off the hook for any CS shortages? I know they got a bailout but I don’t put much faith in my government.
I just wondering if membership in the Central really think they won massive pension increases from the company?

Thebrownblob

No telling how long before they piss through that. I know they said until such and such year I just don’t hold much faith in CS.
2050 something. I don’t see them pissing through it. There’s a lot less participants, but there’s also a lot less people drawing from it and it only goes down every year. 25 years from now I may not even be around.☠️

Johney

2050 something. I don’t see them pissing through it. There’s a lot less participants, but there’s also a lot less people drawing from it and it only goes down every year. 25 years from now I may not even be around.☠️
Maybe, I just know I start collecting from them in 7 years and I know a lot of other guys who will be collecting from them sooner.