How is retro pay calculated

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
There will be no retro pay. Apparently, to break the story of the contract pass early, @Maple Grove MN Driver cut a deal with a Colombian drug cartel, and he’s gonna need bail money. Tony Q, DumbassSalesguy, and Babyface 25 all talked directly to Denise T, and our retro pay is going to go towards the bail money due. Sorry guys, we should’ve voted I guess.

browndevil

So multiply 400 hours by .70 roughly as a baseline for straight pay 280 dollars then average the overtime at 5 hours per week times 10 weeks equals 420 so about 700.00 on average
Yes. But your overtime calculation doesn't add up. Also, I was basing this for a driver

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
There will be no retro pay. Apparently, to break the story of the contract pass early, @Maple Grove MN Driver cut a deal with a Colombian drug cartel, and he’s gonna need bail money. Tony Q, DumbassSalesguy, and Babyface 25 all talked directly to Denise T, and our retro pay is going to go towards the bail money due. Sorry guys, we should’ve voted I guess.

Been nose deep in Snow and Dancing Ladies.

Totally gonna need bail money after this bender.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
I got this, y’all let me talk to him in his native language. Bro, like, every hour you work, after, like, Aug 1st, bro, u get 70 cents per hour bro! But here’s the thang brah, the supplements aren’t settled and until these dudes, like, you know, settle and stuff bro, you won’t get a check till then man. Totals bruh.
Excuse me sir I speak jive
SHHHEEEEEETTTTTTTT {Golly}

Returntosender

When are they mailing the retro checks. I need a new pair of shoes.
BD8B9574-261B-4D86-A368-D01A2FDE0129.jpeg