How is the transformation effecting your operations?

The transformation is

• Useless

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Making me nervous

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Make me a bit mad

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Can't wait for more stops & less drivers

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
A big transformation meeting is coming up in September and wages are payed late. Functions are combined or dissapear and cost savings even on customer visits.
Even my throphy wife is getting nervous about the white company BMW and its upcoming (bigger) replacement. How is the transformation hitting your operations? Layoffs? No more overtime?
can you provide more "color" on what is coming in September ???

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Lots have company cars. You can even buy the ones they are trying to get rid of on upsers.com. they are mostly ford fusions
Where are they listed?
Did not see any cars for sale.....
hook.jpg

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Search for it on upsers.com

Wheels Inc. is the fleet management company that manages the UPS Company Car Program. Its WheelsDirect program is providing UPSers and alumni in the U.S. the opportunity to buy used vehicles at a price typically below retail market price.
Where are they listed?
Did not see any cars for sale.....

Don't worry, it almost got me too. I was just too lazy to check

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Search for it on upsers.com

Wheels Inc. is the fleet management company that manages the UPS Company Car Program. Its WheelsDirect program is providing UPSers and alumni in the U.S. the opportunity to buy used vehicles at a price typically below retail market price.
I thought the fleet management company was run through coyote logistics???

Returntosender

A big transformation meeting is coming up in September and wages are payed late. Functions are combined or dissapear and cost savings even on customer visits.
Even my throphy wife is getting nervous about the white company BMW and its upcoming (bigger) replacement. How is the transformation hitting your operations? Layoffs? No more overtime?
378EF9F0-C3BC-4D79-8507-44FFA6B09DAE.jpeg