How long did it take you drivers to become drivers?

ChrisTheBrown

25 months PT seniority now..Just turned 27. Still hammering away on the preload. But have been getting some drive time here & there, this summer. Had my first ever Saturday air run today.

S

selfcancelsignal

Word of advice----don't sheet Dish TV call tags while sitting at a drop box.
Not sure what you mean by this. I always try to carry out Dish Network call tag obligations, even though each one should be able to be sheeted as refused/duplicate right when they're picked up each morning, since Dish Network already puts a return label in every empty box we deliver to customers. Stupid c---suckers! Just another instance of UPS being dishonest & collecting extra money from a company. Similar to dead pick ups.

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Maybe the OP should put his letter in. Yes, the preload for 5 1/2 years until full time. But with that promotion you could live on easy street while the slaves continue to row. Quit your crying and settle in. Its a marathon not a sprint.

MrBrown

One season casual, laid off after peak. Called back less than 4 months later as cover. Never worked inside filled out an app online. Funny there was a kid on the local sort who was always very friendly with me till I went on my 30 days. He then stopped talking to me.