How long did it take you to go full time?

tups

Applied during the open hiring period in the late spring here in Boston, walked in from street, made book 2 months later.

kingOFchester

God, I hope I don't have to wait that long!! I heard a guy in my center became a driver after only 6months. Not sure if that is true or not. I hope so!

ups79

worked peak 1978 as a driver off the street, called back in jan 1979 for full time. enjoy most the retirement benefits.

browned_out

:thumbup1: I walked in to apply for part time, HR guys looks at me and say's "Do you have a clean driving record" thank god I did. Was hired 3 days later full time driving. I know that is not the usual way it happens, so I feel very fortunate to have been in the right place at the right time.

HazMatMan

12 years 11 months back in August 2001. Full time now for 6 years and one month.. Could have gone driving in 93 but had too many points on license..

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
Day one driver here. Next door neighbor was the center manager's uncle. I badgered him for 3 years to hire me. He finally did. Went to a two day school and started driving full time the next week. Hit 23 years July 5th.