How long have you worked for UPS?

How many years have you been employed by UPS?

• Less than 1 year

Votes: 61 5.9%
  • 1 -2 years

Votes: 81 7.8%
  • 3 - 5 years

Votes: 104 10.0%
  • 6 - 7 years

Votes: 53 5.1%
  • 8 - 10 years

Votes: 87 8.3%
  • 11 - 15 years

Votes: 124 11.9%
  • 16 - 20 years

Votes: 146 14.0%
  • 21 - 25 years

Votes: 165 15.8%
  • 26 - 30 years

Votes: 81 7.8%
  • More than 30 years

Votes: 140 13.4%

• Total voters

gaba60

I have been with UPS,14 years:happy2: but I just got termanated 2 days ago.:dissapointed::sad2::ashamed: I was on disability and failed to turn in the paper work. When I was beter I whent to the center to give the a copy of the disability form that the Dr had field out 10 days before. They said I was seperated and had to go through the union. I have not gone yet. I have been in deep depression proboly for some time now. I had been on disability on and off for a year and a half. I started to get big lepera looking sores on my face with malaise, fevers. I was misdiagnosed 5 times in a priod of 1 year and a half. I had a appointment with the Dr a day after I whent to the center. I did not go I have just giving up I feel like I have been through too much in a short time. Help?what should I do?

Last edited:

Bryishre

ktm atv racer
here we go again....excessive use of unnecessary punctuation...very distracting...makes it hard to follow a post...Celtics have the ball...14.6 seconds left...Ray Allen just tied it up with a 3...back to the thread...being named 2nd best loader...there were only 2 loaders...#2 became #1 when #1 was on vacation...is there anything worse than a loader who is now a driver criticizing the loader...we're going to overtime in Chicago...I'm sorry...what were we talking about...oh yeah...excessive use of the ..................................................................................
Whoa, looks like someone is on their . lol

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I have been with UPS,14 years:happy2: but I just got termanated 2 days ago.:dissapointed::sad2::ashamed: I was on disability and failed to turn in the paper work. When I was beter I whent to the center to give the a copy of the disability form that the Dr had field out 10 days before. They said I was seperated and had to go through the union. I have not gone yet. I have been in deep depression proboly for some time now. I had been on disability on and off for a year and a half. I started to get big lepera looking sores on my face with malaise, fevers. I was misdiagnosed 5 times in a priod of 1 year and a half. I had a appointment with the Dr a day after I whent to the center. I did not go I have just giving up I feel like I have been through too much in a short time. Help?what should I do?
Get you, STUFF, together, and get down to the union. Do the same with the Dr. Get all of this stuff expedited, so you don't have to feel as though you're in limbo. When life comes at you hard, fight back. JMHO, as always.

Whoa, looks like someone is on their . lol
LOL

fethrs

Get you, STUFF, together, and get down to the union. Do the same with the Dr. Get all of this stuff expedited, so you don't have to feel as though you're in limbo. When life comes at you hard, fight back. JMHO, as always.

LOL
Changed mind about post...

Last edited:

fethrs

...you quoted Steve out of context. The LOL part was actually his response to a quote which was actually directed at me. The first part of his post was very good advice.

Yes. I know I messed it up, I am not in a good mind set Upstate, I need some advice on a member and don't know who to ask..

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Thanks, I'll work it out.

No, I meant you should send a PM to Hoax, explaining the situation. If you don't feel comfortable with Hoax, I would then suggest DS. If you would rather discuss this with another female then I would suggest Dilligaf, Moreluck or Channahon. If this involves someone on this site then you should send Cheryl a PM and she will either steer you in the right direction or perhaps be able to help you herself.

I hope everything works out for you. Sorry if I was vague in my first post but I thought you would know who Hoax was. Dave.

fethrs

No, I meant you should send a PM to Hoax, explaining the situation. If you don't feel comfortable with Hoax, I would then suggest DS. If you would rather discuss this with another female then I would suggest Dilligaf, Moreluck or Channahon. If this involves someone on this site then you should send Cheryl a PM and she will either steer you in the right direction or perhaps be able to help you herself.

I hope everything works out for you. Sorry if I was vague in my first post but I thought you would know who Hoax was. Dave.

I understand, thanks. It's more of a personal issue and nothing too serious, and I know Hoax. I have found another member to ask. I appreciate your reply, and keep up the grammar and spelling "fixes" that you do, I love to read them.:peaceful:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Hoax is Dave?