How long have you worked for UPS?

How many years have you been employed by UPS?

• Less than 1 year

Votes: 61 5.9%
  • 1 -2 years

Votes: 81 7.8%
  • 3 - 5 years

Votes: 104 10.0%
  • 6 - 7 years

Votes: 53 5.1%
  • 8 - 10 years

Votes: 87 8.3%
  • 11 - 15 years

Votes: 124 11.9%
  • 16 - 20 years

Votes: 146 14.0%
  • 21 - 25 years

Votes: 165 15.8%
  • 26 - 30 years

Votes: 81 7.8%
  • More than 30 years

Votes: 140 13.4%

• Total voters
Actully same Zip as "Clarksville" We get those training paks that were never suposed to get in the system all the time. When they first started DIADs they used that zip as they could never imagine that any town could be that far off the map. Some interesting problems with that. No notes, no pickups, enraged custumers. Only went on for a year or so untill I happend to notice the zip in "Clarksville" We never had used this part of the training as we more or less just taught our selves. Took company 6 months to do some sort of correction so we could get regluar notes and p/u notices.

tunemixer

heading for 19years on the brown oven hoping to work 8more to retire in comfort.

I hope you haven't lost too much money in your 401 or have another source of in come. Because with the change to 57 before you can retire you are only going to get about 60-70 % of your pension. That will amount to about 2000.00 before taxes. The pension is based on age 64 to max. So 25 years won't get you that much. Yes its better then nothing but Comfort?

GUTHREE

Mrs. Smooth
i think you can check in corporate, and can get your total hours worked while you were part-time. i did combo work back then and worked 6-9 hours a day. check on it. you may be able to get more than 1/2 your time at ups as a part timer based on your hours.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We have to have at least 30 years and be at least 55 to retire with full pension. There is talk of raising the age to 57. I will be 58 when I get my 30 so this won't affect but a lot of our younger guys will have to work 2 more years before they can retire.

Under the Rule of 80, I would only need 26 years and I would be 54 and be eligible to retire.

We have to have at least 30 years and be at least 55 to retire with full pension. There is talk of raising the age to 57. I will be 58 when I get my 30 so this won't affect but a lot of our younger guys will have to work 2 more years before they can retire.

Under the Rule of 80, I would only need 26 years and I would be 54 and be eligible to retire.

Yea Ill be 54 July 20 2014 strangley enough my last day allso. May be not so strange to the people who work for this company or rather what it has become. I will have 26 in but more like thirty if you count the ot.