How long till Fred Z concedes???????????????

542thruNthru

Haha I love how all the big talkers are all of a sudden around after 4 days. I'll say one thing. I have a hell of a lot more respect for Wide Load now. He stuck around throught thick and thin. He didn't just show up when he knew it was a sure thing.

Congratz Hoffa also thank you. I made some money betting in this election. ;)

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Haha I love how all the big talkers are all of a sudden around after 4 days. I'll say one thing. I have a hell of a lot more respect for Wide Load now. He stuck around throught thick and thin. He didn't just show up when he knew it was a sure thing.

Congratz Hoffa also thank you. I made some money betting in this election. ;)
I appreciate that. I never back down from a challenge. And to be honest, it taught me a valuable lesson. Although I joke and love to break balls, I'm a Teamster. Teamsters stick up for Teamsters. Some of us may disagree politically, but if you wear that double horse on your heart, I will go to war with you. This Teamsters Union maybe divided today and somewhat broken, but all I ask is to please give Sean O a chance so we can have a better tomorrow. I know a lot of TDUers that even voted for him. He is a great man who cares about people. His vision of the future is what this union needs. Thanks

hyena

I appreciate that. I never back down from a challenge. And to be honest, it taught me a valuable lesson. Although I joke and love to break balls, I'm a Teamster. Teamsters stick up for Teamsters. Some of us may disagree politically, but if you wear that double horse on your heart, I will go to war with you. This Teamsters Union maybe divided today and somewhat broken, but all I ask is to please give Sean O a chance so we can have a better tomorrow. I know a lot of TDUers that even voted for him. He is a great man who cares about people. His vision of the future is what this union needs. Thanks
Congrats wide and leadbelly. Hopefully you're right about Sean.