How long till Fred Z concedes???????????????

LeadBelly

Banned
What are you going to do, cry about it. Does this hurt you? Be like me, and get involved. Move up the chain. If not they be a victim. The things that have be n don't be to me by ups a heinous. I persevered and stayed the course. You stay angry I'm going to fight for the members.
The things that have been done to me by ups are heinous. I persevered and stayed the course. You stay angry I'm going to fight for the members.

anHOURover

NO TILL AFTER THE phone call tomorrow.. tdu will be bring out the song and dance about donations... just like they did during the vote count... Can you buy the observers pizza? sad but true! btw were delegates allowed to donate their per diems at the convention to tdu? they did..

LeadBelly

Banned
NO TILL AFTER THE phone call tomorrow.. tdu will be bring out the song and dance about donations... just like they did during the vote count... Can you buy the observers pizza? sad but true! btw were delegates allowed to donate their per diems at the convention to tdu? they did..
Sure why not.

LeadBelly

Banned
Honest question for you. Do you think TDU kinda sucks?

LeadBelly

Banned
I feel good about leaving here soon and at least breaking bread with you. You were a real advisory on here. I can honestly say you are a funny guy with passion. Fact

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Can't wait until I get to show you how insignificant you are.
I've got hundreds of screenshots and some really interesting private messages you sent to me.
I'm sure your buddy hall and other in your Ohio local will find real interesting buddy.
Bring it on ... who wants some Monkey Ass?
Settle down monkey, settle down.... Nobody wants any part of your ass...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Can't wait until I get to show you how insignificant you are.
I've got hundreds of screenshots and some really interesting private messages you sent to me.
I'm sure your buddy hall and other in your Ohio local will find real interesting buddy.
Bring it on ... who wants some Monkey Ass?
Creep much???? Stop it, you're starting to scare the children!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You do realize I save every PM you sent me and every picture.
Bring it on Big Bully Boy.
I'm ready for you.
What kind of relationship were you two having where pictures were exchanged????? Why are you calling him big boy???? Does Mrs. Monkey butt know what's going on here??

LeadBelly

Banned
image.jpg
Straight outta Compton, crazy motherfucr named Icecube.. From the gang called :censored2:s with attitudes...
I'm wearing that as an undershirt and these in celebration today!!!