How long till Fred Z concedes???????????????

LeadBelly

Banned
Promise??
Oh yea. And ps I hate you as much as you hate me. The difference between you and I is I'm a bad ass in real life and on the internet. I get managers and supervisors fired and I'm feared. I'm backed up and I represent the members like an beast. You are just a mean person who is a hater. Don't worry I'll keep bullying management you just hide I the shadows. You are good at it. Ps I'm glad your boy z lost. He would have destroyed our union. People like you make me glad I worked so hard.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Never left. Although my posts are 10 minutes behind thanks to Bubblebutt.
Can I be granted a stay en lue of the HH win? @cheryl
Got to give you props wide you were here when things weren't looking so good for your boys. That says a lot about what kind of man you are.
Sorry your cronies left you hanging in the wind.
Says a lot about what kind of men they are also
Congrats on the win

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Oh yea. And ps I hate you as much as you hate me. The difference between you and I is I'm a bad ass in real life and on the internet. I get managers and supervisors fired and I'm feared. I'm backed up and I represent the members like an beast. You are just a mean person who is a hater. Don't worry I'll keep bullying management you just hide I the shadows. You are good at it. Ps I'm glad your boy z lost. He would have destroyed our union. People like you make me glad I worked so hard.

Keyboard Cowboy
Go on with your bad self
Your a real live tuff guy aren't ya
LMAO!!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Thought you were leaving
Ps
What's your next new handle gonna be

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Got to give you props wide you were here when things weren't looking so good for your boys. That says a lot about what kind of man you are.
Sorry your cronies left you hanging in the wind.
Says a lot about what kind of men they are also
Congrats on the win
Thanks but nobody left me hanging. It sucks trying to get your point across in a timely fashion when your in mod. But thanks to bubble it's a reality. I've made some of the most amazing friendships on here.

LeadBelly

Banned
Thought you were leaving

What's your next new handle gonna be
Oh I'll be outta here. I have to anster the questions about the losers. I said a week after I'd be gone. I have so much more to do other places. I got what I wanted tonight though. Slander and a win. I'll be in touch with someone.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Oh I'll be outta here. I have to anster the questions about the losers. I said a week after I'd be gone. I have so much more to do other places. I got what I wanted tonight though. Slander and a win. I'll be in touch with someone.
Folks like you with your arrogant attitudes are part of the reason Z had so much backing

Just some food for thought

Have a nice evening