How many "dead days"

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If I lived in Butt friend* Egypt I'd be sure to take that many days off as well.
I figured it up last year and I averaged between 2.5 and 3 days worked per week I think.

Pension no big deal we only need 1 punch per month. Vacation on the other hand. I’m not sure I got enough hours to be paid for it all this year....

542thruNthru

I figured it up last year and I averaged between 2.5 and 3 days worked per week I think.

Pension no big deal we only need 1 punch per month. Vacation on the other hand. I’m not sure I got enough hours to be paid for it all this year....

I remember the 1 punch per month but I have to think that's not sustainable. How well funded is your pension?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I remember the 1 punch per month but I have to think that's not sustainable. How well funded is your pension?
The company pays a full months pension and healthcare payment if we have 1 punch that month.

So theoretically you could work 12 days per year and the union get the exact same amount of pension money as someone that worked 200+

CalDrvr06

I'm at about 3 days so far. I'm at about 980hrs worked for the year so far. I waited over 8 years to go full time package. So when I punch in I get all I can while it's there.

vvv

After reading through the posts on this subject it appears you are the head slug at UPS. They should can your ass. :-)

I resent you granting him my title as head slug!

I'm not so sure 34 would even get you "Honorable Mention" compared to yours truly.

Siveriano

Usually none. Some times I just request the day so that i get to keep my sick days to spend b4 May 1st.
upload_2019-5-22_23-28-45.png