How many "dead days"

El Correcto

god is dead
The only dead day I’ll take is when they haul
my corpse out of that package car on a stretcher. Family will file for my guaranteed 8 posthumously.

Jk, I take a 2-4 dead days a month.

vvv

so you aren't an "Active Member'?

Good question.

If I wake up in the morning and am granted another day I then check to see which way the wind is blowing to determine if I feel like working or not. :)

Heck, if I counted all my vacation weeks, optionals, holidays, and RLO's I would have to guess I am off close to 4 months a year.

Last edited:

The Driver

I drive.
Good question.

If I wake up in the morning and am granted another day I then check to see which way the wind is blowing to determine if I feel like working or not. :)

Heck, if I counted all my vacation weeks, optionals, holidays, and RLO's I would have to guess I am off close to 4 months a year.

I would like to transition to your style as the years go by. If I were to stay on this savings/investing path for another two decades I should be able to comfortably do this. Problem is I don't know if I can make that switch to being more relaxed about work. Have you always been the way you are now or have you lightened up about clocking in all the time?

vvv

I would like to transition to your style as the years go by. If I were to stay on this savings/investing path for another two decades I should be able to comfortably do this. Problem is I don't know if I can make that switch to being more relaxed about work. Have you always been the way you are now or have you lightened up about clocking in all the time?

You can either relax and not give a care about this company and their antics........or you can be used n abused and scraped off the curb and tossed in the dirt sooner than later.

vvv

0. It's almost $400 a day to work. Hard to give that up.

Sure it is decent money. But you also might drop dead tomorrow unexpectedly.

"0" days after 5+ months this year?? You're not gonna starve yourself sneaking in a few days here n there.
No reason why you can't treat YOURSELF to one special day a month and going to do something YOU like to do. Golf......fish......biking......baseball game......day with your chick.....kids got the day off but you don't yet you take off n go have some fun with them.....hell maybe you just want to relax and stare at the wall instead and running around with boxes like a damn fool for this company.

The boxes n truck will always be there tomorrow buddy.....

Last edited:

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

"0" days after 5+ months this year?? You're not gonna starve yourself sneaking in a few days here n there.
No reason why you can't treat YOURSELF to one special day a month and going do something YOU like to do. Golf......fish......biking......baseball game......day with your chick.....kids got the day off but you don't yet you take off n go have some fun with them.....hell maybe you just want to relax and stare at the wall instead and running around with boxes like a damn fool for this company.

Great post.

over9five

Staff member

No reason why you can't treat YOURSELF to one special day a month and going to do something YOU like to do. Golf......fish......biking......baseball game......day with your chick.....kids got the day off but you don't yet you take off n go have some fun with them.....hell maybe you just want to relax and stare at the wall instead and running around with boxes like a damn fool for this company.

That's why we have weekends...

wayfair

swollen member
im going to get an rv and go traveling
get one of these!EarthRoamer - The Global Leader in Luxury Expedition Vehicles
EarthRoamer-XV-HD-Mountain-Teaser-LowRes-DrewMartin_005Resized-1.jpg

Last edited:

vvv

That's why we have weekends...

Every day is treated the same to me buddy.

BTW......I haven't worked since Friday. :) :)
So you see, a 3 day "weekend" wasn't enough as I had today as well. I'll see how I feel in about 10 hours and if I want to give it a go or not.

No worries......