How many of you have been bit by a dog.

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
Nope, never bit. Attacked at least 10 times, though. I've never been charged with a crime for defending myself either. Strike first, strike hard. No mercy. That's the Cobra Kai way.

Ms.PacMan

Is that after the dog got in front of your front tire?
I ran it over on the road directly in front of the driveway with my rear tire. I assumed he either slid on the gravel or tried to bite the rear tire. Farm house - long drive to street. I never saw him, just felt the tire roll over something.

margaritaville

Two times by small dogs that barely broke the skin not even worth reporting. The only laughable part was both times the owner says "they won't bite" Which makes me paranoid as :censored2: when seeing pitbulls and shepards and hearing that phrase.

Oh yea one big senile dog tried to bite me but he was so old and slow i kept shoving my diad in his mouth everytime he went for me.

It's always best to report it, have people fax over papers to UPS and if they don't comply you get the authorities involved.

I heard of people not returning UPS calls and refuse to show papers of proof and vaccinations, they have authorities showing up shortly after that.

By The Book

I ran it over on the road directly in front of the driveway with my rear tire. I assumed he either slid on the gravel or tried to bite the rear tire. Farm house - long drive to street. I never saw him, just felt the tire roll over something.
I was having fun with you, thinking along the lines of there's that dog and here's my chance. I rolled over a small dog with my rear tire also once. I released the pkg and was turning a circle to leave and the customer must of opened the door at the wrong time...unfortunately. A sad day for all involved. The regular driver called me a dog killer after that.