How many peaks have you worked?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
One rte I did back in 89 I had 3oo to 325 a day with a helper ,, only 35 miles round trip , one day I had 375 , most ever since ,, had me in office next day for. “ over using my helper “
Then gave me a warning letter for DOING a call tag , but forgot to sign it off in the book ,,,,,, No , my feelings weren’t hurt and I didn’t need a “safe place”

Ffffff these bastards and went home !!!

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
One rte I did back in 89 I had 3oo to 325 a day with a helper ,, only 35 miles round trip , one day I had 375 , most ever since ,, had me in office next day for. “ over using my helper “
Then gave me a warning letter for DOING a call tag , but forgot to sign it off in the book ,,,,,, No , my feelings weren’t hurt and I didn’t need a “safe place”

Ffffff these bastards and went home !!!
flavor of the month

vvv

Not once have I had 300 stops. Thank god. 210 is my lifetime high. My first yr. Never even close since then. Last 15. 170 is 11pm now. This x mas was home at 7 pm. Never hit 160. Only had 1/4 of my normal route.

Ditto!

I was being sent out with a few sections off of me and only about 85-105/150-190 for pieces/stops.
Next to no pickups and low miles route.

They can keep their OT. Ya the checks look nice a week later, but what did you do or have in life for yourself working those long hours......NOTHING!!

Your free time off the clock is spent taking a shower and getting ready for "work", eating, and driving to and from "work". No thanks.

Although I don't agree with the probable new format of the supposed 22.4 scheme and others drivers being paid less and having less rights, I do fully welcome days that are only 8-9 hours max. Not getting my hopes up too much but we'll see.

moldsporh

OP, did you ask how many weeks have I worked? Looked like you wrote "peaks".

Anyway.....I stopped counting at 20 since the last 5 to 7 years or more has been peak everyday.

So I'm going with 20+ 52(6).

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You son of a b*tch.
You young guys let the company play you like a fiddle....300 stops, especially non peak is a relatively new phenomenon.... never remember that happening 20-30 years ago.... yes you always had that one guy who wanted to be king sht and help 3 drivers after his stops were done but now the company is just gaming guys like you...walking all over you like a cheap rug from tj maxx...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Don't you got some coke to snort and some stories to make up?
Easy big fella....
D3026F1B-E489-48E4-A75E-78AB0A6C41EB.gif