How many pensions we have. Western Teamsters and ...?

CoolStoryBro

With UPS for 9 years, but never really tried to understand all these rules? If you will keep making jokes around here, then I made mistake by trying to get help here, you either help or not? After and if you help we can joke arround, no problem with that. I mean, some of you really acting childish just like that :censored2:tty King Of Queens Delivery Driver!!!!!!! WTF.

In order to receive help you need to give useful information. So far it's just a COOL STORY BRO.

Yeah, bro, you have 4 pensions.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
It would be more helpful to know more information. Like what Local and Supplements you fall under. What job classifications and how long you worked them. These things vary from one area to another. I have three pensions. My part time years with the company, 23 years in Central States, and now on in the IBT/UPS plan.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
And now, a Wallylation:

My Mother tells me what to do. As a matter of fact, I have been employed at UPS for 9 years, and know absolutely nothing about my future benefits. Then again, why should I? My mother does everything for me. Your attempts at humor has perplexed me? Was I in error demanding that you obey my demands? If you can't help me, no problem, my Mother will help. I am about to throw a hissy fit!

You're good!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
There is a part time benefit in our local, maybe the whole western region, where the company pays into, but it's separate from the pension. Once you go full time the money stays there, but does not get added to. I get an annual statement for mine. Over seven years it had accumulated around 3k, in the last 3 years it's up over 4500. I'll look at my last statement when I get home and give you more info.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It would be more helpful to know more information. Like what Local and Supplements you fall under. What job classifications and how long you worked them. These things vary from one area to another. I have three pensions. My part time years with the company, 23 years in Central States, and now on in the IBT/UPS plan.
It seems as if this guy is from japan or another country in the Vicinity with the way he is wording things...

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

Off subject but kind of funny.

I ordered some shelves from Home Depot.

Shipped from Maple Grove, MN

homedepot.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Pacific Coast Benefits Trust:

"The Plan is a defined contribution, money purchase plan that provides three types of benefits: a retirement benefit, a termination benefit, and a death benefit."
Hopefully you will have a statement somewhere in your files.