How many pensions we have. Western Teamsters and ...?

BiH

My Family keeps telling me, that I have two pension plans, I know cancelled my 401k, I also do know we have western teamsters. I am being told that there is one more pension, like something that company contributes for us? I do not even know anymore, these long hours do t give me time for anything?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
My Family keeps telling me, that I have two pension plans, I know cancelled my 401k, I also do know we have western teamsters. I am being told that there is one more pension, like something that company contributes for us? I do not even know anymore, these long hours do t give me time for anything?

Can't ask your family? They seem to know

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

So, what’s your deal? Do you work at ups or you used to work at ups

You seem to have a lot of questions that should probably be asked somewhere else

Maybe your union hall

You do or did pay dues didn’t you

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Do you even work here? Lot of questions, you must be new. I don't believe you. UPS DOES NOT WORK PEOPLE LONG HOURS>>.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
So, what’s your deal? Do you work at ups or you used to work at ups

You seem to have a lot of questions that should probably be asked somewhere else

Maybe your union hall

You do or did pay dues didn’t you

WTF, how did you beat me in here old fart?

BiH

With UPS for 9 years, but never really tried to understand all these rules? If you will keep making jokes around here, then I made mistake by trying to get help here, you either help or not? After and if you help we can joke arround, no problem with that. I mean, some of you really acting childish just like that :censored2:tty King Of Queens Delivery Driver!!!!!!! WTF.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
With UPS for 9 years, but never really tried to understand all these rules? If you will keep making jokes around here, then I made mistake by trying to get help here, you either help or not? After and if you help we can joke arround, no problem with that. I mean, some of you really acting childish just like that :censored2:tty King Of Queens Delivery Driver!!!!!!! WTF.

Are you on comp now? Planning to be?

Help us out and maybe we can help you.

BiH

Are you on comp now? Planning to be?

Help us out and maybe we can help you.
Not on comp, but want to know what and how it will affect my benefits, if I ever go on it. Start feeling some wear and tear. I am just a guy who always want to know what may happens if get to do this and that. Thats why so many questions? I even plan moving back to where I am originally from, where life and family is more important than money, in that case also want to know what will be with my pensions if I quit and things like that.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Not on comp, but want to know what and how it will affect my benefits, if I ever go on it. Start feeling some wear and tear. I am just a guy who always want to know what may happens if get to do this and that. Thats why so many questions? I even plan moving back to where I am originally from, where life and family is more important than money, in that case also want to know what will be with my pensions if I quit and things like that.

Feeling wear and tear after nine years?

Damn, how old are you?

trickpony1

I am being told that there is one more pension,

Who is telling you there is one more pension?

If you worked PT and worked enough hours each year to earn pension credit then, yes, there is another pension but it's not much.

401k is not a pension.

Do you not have a union hall, BA or steward to ask these questions?

EDIT: I just read "your family" is telling you about another pension. Where did they get their information?

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

And now, a Wallylation:

My Mother tells me what to do. As a matter of fact, I have been employed at UPS for 9 years, and know absolutely nothing about my future benefits. Then again, why should I? My mother does everything for me. Your attempts at humor has perplexed me? Was I in error demanding that you obey my demands? If you can't help me, no problem, my Mother will help. I am about to throw a hissy fit!

Last edited:
T

thisjobaintforeverybody

IMG_1688.GIF

Brownbrigade1

And now, a Wallylation:

My Mother tells me what to do. As a matter of fact, I have been employed at UPS for 9 years, and know absolutely nothing about my future benefits. Then again, why should I? My mother does everything for me. Your attempts at humor has perplexed me? Was I in error demanding that you obey my demands? If you can't help me, no problem, my Mother will help. I am about to throw a hissy fit!

Savage