How many people work preload on Monday’s

Mdet

Hi my question is that how many people work in small hubs on Monday’s ? I herd in my building they want to crack down to 5 people on Monday and make us T-S. I was told I would be M-friend and option for Saturday work.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Just enough people so that the drivers still have to finish loading our trucks. Rinse and repeat for next Monday as well.

charm299

Hi my question is that how many people work in small hubs on Monday’s ? I herd in my building they want to crack down to 5 people on Monday and make us T-S. I was told I would be M-friend and option for Saturday work.
An option to work Saturday? Lmao. You won’t have an option.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
isthisapigeon.jpeg

Heavy Package

Hi!!!!! I work in a hub with people but fewer people show up Monday and Saturday?!??? Then like I was there Sunday and I was like the only one there besides the rats scurrying around by the recycle bins???!!!

How many will show up on Monday? What about the Monday 3 weeks from today when my mom said that I don't have to go to work because it's my birthday???

Did you get the stimulus check? Maybe see you soon?

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Hi!!!!! I work in a hub with people but fewer people show up Monday and Saturday?!??? Then like I was there Sunday and I was like the only one there besides the rats scurrying around by the recycle bins???!!!

How many will show up on Monday? What about the Monday 3 weeks from today when my mom said that I don't have to go to work because it's my birthday???

Did you get the stimulus check? Maybe see you soon?
Sunday?