22.4s... miss them yet?

542thruNthru

Curious how many areas have RPCDs suddenly T-S and very upset about it?

We have quite a few here. My poor steward keeps getting yelled at that they "are RPCD drivers!" And how they can't work T-S.

The other concern out here is what's to stop the company from switching drivers back and forth as volume dictates. One week you're M-friend the other you're T-S and next back to M-friend.

What's it been like for all of you guys.

Also

How you enjoying my pension money? :)

We have quite a few here. My poor steward keeps getting yelled at that they "are RPCD drivers!" And how they can't work T-S.

The other concern out here is what's to stop the company from switching drivers back and forth as volume dictates. One week you're M-friend the other you're T-S and next back to M-friend.

Also

The main issue we are having here is they have a few more guys working Tuesday through Saturday then we have 22.4 drivers

So the bottom RPCD are upset

Because drivers working on Saturdays are more likely to not be top rate drivers, saving labor costs. Then on Mondays with lighter volume, they can lay off senior drivers and most will not mind or enforce their 8 hours.
They will eventually be top rate

Many of the guys that are forced on the Tuesday through Saturday schedule now are top rate

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Nothing has changed. All 22.4s who were Tuesday through Saturday are still Tuesday through Saturday.

Thebrownblob

Also

We just told all the people being forced Tuesday through Saturday today that they will be going to be working Saturdays starting two weeks from now. Most of them already were Tuesday through Saturday so not a huge deal a few upset people but like I told them, this will make sure you’re not forced six days anymore.
And

The pension money is great, but we’re probably gonna need some more. Thanks for your understanding.😎

Last edited:

GenericUsername

We have a stupid amount of people being moved T-S...something along the lines of nearly 40 people. I think we only run 22 routes on Saturday, so the layoffs are going to be dumb also. Our stewards are already hitting them all up telling them all to show up every Saturday and demand their 8.

R1wonder

Cutting full time mon-fri routes around here like crazy !

TOO MANY GUYS VOLUNTEERING FOR SATURDAYS

FIND SOME HOBBIES GUYS 😂
✊🧔‍♂️
My hobby is being the only person who works 👎🏻 I do one or two a month , kinda all depends what I got going on . But right now I’m like the highest guy in the place when I volunteer ; I do what run I want , once all the bids are in I may not do any , cuz they’ll want me doing some bs blind