22.4s... miss them yet?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
At half the pay for 4 years.
If you red circled guys didn’t hog all of the pay we could hire a few more people. I bet the last of your classification will be in their late 80’s before they release the death grip and we can strike that pre 82’ language from the contract…what a good ride it has been.

PT Car Washer

If you red circled guys didn’t hog all of the pay we could hire a few more people. I bet the last of your classification will be in their late 80’s before they release the death grip and we can strike that pre 82’ language from the contract…what a good ride it has been.
I stick around to remind all of the younger members (under 30 years) of how much in wage concessions the Union has given back to UPS.

Up In Smoke

Our local level hearings on T-S 9.5 grievances resulted in a 1-0-4 for the members. One case was awarded penalty pay as the employee was under 4 years, but had become a RPCD and moved to M-friend during the summer months only to be sucked back after ratification. The four that were deadlocked, the company's position is they didn't meet the 5 days same route id criteria. We presented the paid cases from 2015-18 and the Labor Manager said " That was the previous manager and someone is going to have to change my mind."

What'dyabringmetoday???

Our local level hearings on T-S 9.5 grievances resulted in a 1-0-4 for the members. One case was awarded penalty pay as the employee was under 4 years, but had become a RPCD and moved to M-friend during the summer months only to be sucked back after ratification. The four that were deadlocked, the company's position is they didn't meet the 5 days same route id criteria. We presented the paid cases from 2015-18 and the Labor Manager said " That was the previous manager and someone is going to have to change my mind."
Better get Big Union Man involved...

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
Thanks for the update. What part of the country is this? And what about the language under 2 about being reassigned?