How Many Routes Cut Since ORION?

UPSmechanicinblue

we where one of the first centers to have have orion implemented. We lost 2 routes but other low volume days they seem to cut more than they did in the past. We are a high mileage center, few in town routes. We only have mid 20 some routes out of our center

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
we where one of the first centers to have have orion implemented. We lost 2 routes but other low volume days they seem to cut more than they did in the past. We are a high mileage center, few in town routes. We only have mid 20 some routes out of our center
I talked to a driver last night that was in THE first orion center. He said they all turn it off every morning when they come in just like most of the country.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
How about AM air routes? Will they be expanded or eliminated with ORION?
Probably, this concept is a joke because your running ground in with the air. How does it know you have enough time to do that? Your truck cant be loaded according to Orions delivery pattern that is different everyday.

PT Car Washer

Probably, this concept is a joke because your running ground in with the air. How does it know you have enough time to do that? Your truck cant be loaded according to Orions delivery pattern that is different everyday.
But have the AM air routes in buildings using ORION been eliminated to save miles or have they been expanded to make ORION work?

9.5 list