Votes: 3 9.4%
  • 800-900

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 900-1000+

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I didnt vote, because i dont know which opco thie thread is about.

HD here. This past Saturday i had 200 stops. Boss gave me back the 700 stepvan for the rest of peak so i can help with the overflow. I usually average 120-130 stops a day to log out at 1900...

That Saturday i logged out at 2300. Others had to log out earlier & will rollover whatever they didnt attempt for Monday. It doesn't help that i am on the road at 1130

because they were entering their preload hours as part as their on-duty hours when we don't get paid extra for doing that part of the job.

dex 84

I pay some attention to how many stops I do but not nearly as much attention as I do to how many hours I'm getting. The only number that really matters here is take home pay. Everything else is just background noise.

McFeely

Huge Member
140 today including my pickup route. Woulda been a faster day if a couple of the oncalls actually knew where their outbound packages were, or had them labeled and ready to go at the READY time.

ThyDevourer

140 today including my pickup route. Woulda been a faster day if a couple of the oncalls actually knew where their outbound packages were, or had them labeled and ready to go at the READY time.
This makes me pretty angry. Just how do you call for an on demand air pick up in two hours and and forget why you called by the time I get there?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This makes me pretty angry. Just how do you call for an on demand air pick up in two hours and and forget why you called by the time I get there?
Hold on, let me print the label...

Had an on call for an Aubuchon hardware store yesterday. It is the one closest to my house and is where I buy most of my home improvement supplies so I know everyone that works there.

Walked in expecting 1 package and was told that there were 4. None of them were labeled. When I asked where the labels were the clerk said "That's a good question". NR1 and off to the next stop. Went back later that afternoon and all of the packages had been labeled.

dezguy

That's what I ended up doing, but still wasted some time at each stops trying to find the person and the labels for the pickup. Once we found them and they weren't ready, I moved on.
This time of year, you get a minute (maybe two). If you can't find the package(s) in that time, see ya.

Glamourgirlnomore

A bunch, but nowhere near what the average UPS driver does.
I'm a new to UPS. I deliver to a high-rise in a city, and last Friday had about 240 deliveries.
Yesterday, lighter. Only in the 100 range. People are delivering not only their office correspondence, but also their holiday gifts. (And food... That, I just do not understand. Lol.)
I deliver with a smile, and have had 2 great calls in to my office about me, already.
We have a great relationship with FEDEX, and see them daily, too.
Be safe, and have a wonderful holiday season!

nightman

Ground here. Monday I had 160 stops (including pickups) 345 packages delivered 190 picked up. Wish I was paid by the package, or the hour. Just get a flat rate for the week, no raise or bonus during peak. I need to get on with UPS.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
I'm a new to UPS. I deliver to a high-rise in a city, and last Friday had about 240 deliveries.
Yesterday, lighter. Only in the 100 range. People are delivering not only their office correspondence, but also their holiday gifts. (And food... That, I just do not understand. Lol.)
I deliver with a smile, and have had 2 great calls in to my office about me, already.
We have a great relationship with FEDEX, and see them daily, too.
Be safe, and have a wonderful holiday season!
Can I be your helper?