Votes: 3 9.4%
  • 800-900

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 900-1000+

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

dex 84

PUX 92, call it in when it is ready.

Problem with this is when you really don't have time to go back later. Especially if you're just about to leave that area for the day.

I don't know how dispatch is in other places but I've been told to go back to a stop that wasn't ready even though it was past the on call cutoff and I was just barely getting my outbound back on time as it was.

I really hate that because then the customer has no incentive to be ready when I get there. There's a couple really bad regulars that routinely make the courier wait 15+ minutes. "You need to be ready by the ready time or I'll leave and be forced to come back once you make a phone call..."

bacha29

You guys csn go back and forth on this matter for as long as you want. "I did this many stops". "Well I did this many more stops than you".etc.etc. What's the point? All you're doing is making somebody else rich. That's the only thing that really matters.

Glamourgirlnomore

Can I be your helper?
I'm the helper!! Lol! This is usually his high rise. But the volume is such, that I was given it.
Today was something! An office had about 5 boxes of WATER!!! Gee... I can see that it's advantageous to ship it, but BOY! That load, with several other floors almost did this "glamourgirl" in! Lol. I promise you, the load must have been 200+ pounds!
I'm gonna be in the BEST SHAPE EVER after the holidays!
Lol!
Our trucks are still rollin. Just had one pull up, by my home!
Y'all be safe and have a nice evening! Epsom Salt soak, here I come!!! Hahaha!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm the helper!! Lol! This is usually his high rise. But the volume is such, that I was given it.
Today was something! An office had about 5 boxes of WATER!!! Gee... I can see that it's advantageous to ship it, but BOY! That load, with several other floors almost did this "glamourgirl" in! Lol. I promise you, the load must have been 200+ pounds!
Lol!
Need a picture or its not true

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Lol!
Keep up the good work sister, looking forward to seeing the results...lol

T

Turdferguson

Keep up the good work sister, looking forward to seeing the results...lol
kind-of-corny-but-107425.jpg

dex 84

Lol!
Bookmark this thread and check it in a year and reread this to see if you recognize this upbeat attitude...

Glamourgirlnomore

Yet... Man! I'm hurting! (Physically...) But, many of you, would understand! Remember when you first started? Lol!
And my social life is now on hold. Lol.
That's OK, though. This too shall pass. (Hopefully, y'all don't read about glamourgirl's body being found somewhere in a high-rise, while still gripping packages, and her DIAD.) Lol!
And, should I die of liver failure, it won't be because of alcohol, as I hardly drink. It will be because of excessive Tylenol use! Lol.

Glamourgirlnomore

I'm not lying, I knew she was too friendly to be a UPS driver
I'm just a friendly, sort.
(I wrote a book, and also do motivational speaking, hence the upbeat, and unusually happy personality.)
It's just who I am.

I actually have had 2 different customers call in to compliment me and let my supervisor know how I treat them, so, that ain't bad. Lol. Only been doing this a few weeks.
(Hope I survive! Lol!)

Glamourgirlnomore

I do take pics to send to my eldest son, but I don't even have time to pee, let alone take pics all the time. Lol!
I'll try to next time I have to finish up before 5 PM, and have to load up, like that.
How do I post pics? I'm new to this site.
I joined, because I'm using a "dinosaur" of a DIAD. It's over 10 years old! I didn't really get but 10 minutes training on it, as I'm seasonal, and no one really knew how to use it! (Finally found 2 supervisors who did, but I KNOW they're VERY busy and I hate to interrupt their deliveries!!!) I joined to see if I could find the manual.
This glamourgirl doesn't do anything half-a**. Lol.
And, yes, guys, I read the directions! Lol.
No manual, though.