Wow Adderall helped me pass probation!

P

pickup

I came across this guy on you tube a while back.

From what he says , he was an addict chasing highs from any drug he could. In this video he states , based on personal experience that the high from meth and adderall are indistinguishable. He’s pretty insightful because he’s been there , done that and got out alive.

Total package

We can rebuild him
I don’t remember getting any high from adderall. It kept me from getting tired and helped staying focused. Vyvanse basically the same thing. I can’t say if it was addictive because I only used it a couple months

Total package

We can rebuild him
I’d like to have a few around for the occasional long car ride or getting a lot done in one day but I don’t need it enough to pay what it costs

Zowert

When you’re done I need you to take some stops off me. Since you’re so fast you can take my apartment buildings and 70# irregulars. May as well grab my on-demands too.

You’re qualified now, so slow down and switch to blow like the rest of us.

Bandita

100% wrong

There is a therapeutic dose, and than there is an abusive dose. I don’t care how bad your adhd is, if you take 50mg instant release you will feel tweaked out and euphoric.
Coffee is dangerous. Use common sense and drugs are basically harmless concerning addiction besides opiates.

You are way too trusting of doctors who make money of your willingness to take whatever is prescribed.