Wow Adderall helped me pass probation!

Faceplanted

my sister is a pharmacist get smart bud
But your not.

Lab grade meth is called desoxyn

I find it funny... the whole adderall is pharma meth, or irs pharma cocainez. No it’s not. Methylphenidate aka Ritalin hits you much much different than ethylphenidate. They used methylphenidate because the ethyl variant provided too much euphoria. It’s basically the same principal as amphetamine/methamphetamine. Just adding to a ring/slightly modifying a ring can cause a drastic difference In how a compound effects they brain.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
But your not.

Lab grade meth is called desoxyn

I find it funny... the whole adderall is pharma meth, or irs pharma cocainez. No it’s not. Methylphenidate aka Ritalin hits you much much different than ethylphenidate. They used methylphenidate because the ethyl variant provided too much euphoria. It’s basically the same principal as amphetamine/methamphetamine. Just adding to a ring/slightly modifying a ring can cause a drastic difference In how a compound effects they brain.
You can get as scientific or technical as you want. ONE tiny difference in compounds doesn’t change the fact that it’s JUST as addictive and harmful to you as Meth.

Total package

We can rebuild him
I had a prescription for adderall for awhile and the only difference with the DOT docs was that you had to go every year instead of 2 years to recertify. Insurance quit paying for it so I quit getting it

Faceplanted

You can get as scientific or technical as you want. ONE tiny difference in compounds doesn’t change the fact that it’s JUST as addictive and harmful to you as Meth.
Wrong again

Is Adderall the same as Meth? - The Cabin Chiang Mai

I’m not arguing harm, im arguing how a small difference changes the drug. There are many many prescribed benzos. Xanex/Valium/colonapin/ambian are all the same class, and all “structurally similar” yet produce diff results.

A perfect example is evekeo which is 50/50 l/d isomer amphetamines vs adderall which is 75/25. It’s literally the same exact drug, but the diff in l/d isomer results in a different effect. Evekeo will have more of a body push due to the l isomer whole adderall is more mental due to more d isomer. Like I said, read a book.

Last edited:

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Like I said, read a book.

:lol: Your quick google search and “copy/paste” tactics aren’t fooling anybody, Dr. faceplant.

The lengths that people go to for means to justify their drug addiction is both baffling and amusing to me.

Like I said, enjoy dumbing your mind and body down in the long run for a quick jolt today!

Same thing as Meth. You will not change my mind.

Faceplanted

:lol: Your quick google search and “copy/paste” tactics aren’t fooling anybody, Dr. faceplant.

The lengths that people go to for means to justify their drug addiction is both baffling and amusing to me.

Like I said, enjoy dumbing your mind and body down in the long run for a quick jolt today!

Same thing as Meth. You will not change my mind.
I went through my drug phase years ago. I don’t :censored2: with them like that any more. Anything that plays with your brain chemistry has long term effects

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
I took Adderall a few times just to see what it was about
I could not believe the effect it had on me and also could not believe it was legal
I will stay with the illegal weed thank you