How many tier3 crashes/accidents does it take to get a new FT driver off the road ?

35years

Gravy route
If the tier 3s did not do a great deal of property damage, I could see someone having many and still not be pulled from driving.

UPSGUY72

We had a guy get canned a couple of months back forgetting into two accidents one tier 3 and that another one a week later he didn't report...

35years

Gravy route
Use to be three accidents in a one year period and you were done.
9 month period. And 3 small scratches or busted mirrors on tree branches etc. would not get you permanently fired unless your BA is inept, even if they counted them as avoidable accidents. Report all accidents, don't fall victim to the idea of 3 and your out...so I won't report. Non-reporting is the easiest way out the door.

Johney

9 month period. And 3 small scratches or busted mirrors on tree branches etc. would not get you permanently fired unless your BA is inept, even if they counted them as avoidable accidents. Report all accidents, don't fall victim to the idea of 3 and your out...so I won't report. Non-reporting is the easiest way out the door.
Was it 9 months? You maybe right I thought it was a year.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
lately, they have been pulling drivers out of service for all accidents, have seen at least 3 drivers in the last 6 months pulled for tier 1's

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
th