how much $ does UPS waste on paper

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
There are probably 500 pages of reports on every driver every day but most of it is just stored on computers and not printed out.
You're shooting a little high there. If I printed out every piece of paper on 1 driver in a given day I would have maybe 40 pages. And 37 of them would just be the dispatch.

watdaflock?

Bulk sheets which are never accurate is one common waste. Largest and most expensive waste of paper are all of the ignorant employees who still receive paper checks instead of direct deposit.

trickpony1

Some "ignorant employees" are on direct deposit and receive an "advice" paystub.

This paystub is used when dealing with management about "human errors" on their check.

If management had the honesty and integrity they so espouse we wouldn't need paystubs.

gbpackman29

Some "ignorant employees" are on direct deposit and receive an "advice" paystub.

This paystub is used when dealing with management about "human errors" on their check.

If management had the honesty and integrity they so espouse we wouldn't need paystubs.

Take a screenshot of your check from upsers.com

watdaflock?

How often is their errors on your check? I can do a "print screen" if necessary from upsers.

Take a screenshot of your check from upsers.com

tada ^

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You can print out pay stubs, if needed, from upsers.

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
Paystubs are also your only proof for compensible hours to your pension plan. I keep mine in a binder. Good luck printing out 30 years of paystubs, assuming they have even digitized all the 80's and 90's.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Paystubs are also your only proof for compensible hours to your pension plan. I keep mine in a binder. Good luck printing out 30 years of paystubs, assuming they have even digitized all the 80's and 90's.

They only go back 3 years on upsers.

We get an annual statement from our pension office which shows the total number of pension hours credited for that year. Compare that statement to that year's pay stubs and if the numbers match discard the pay stubs.

There is no tangible reason to hang on to 30 years worth of pay stubs.

They only go back 3 years on upsers.

We get an annual statement from our pension office which shows the total number of pension hours credited for that year. Compare that statement to that year's pay stubs and if the numbers match discard the pay stubs.

There is no tangible reason to hang on to 30 years worth of pay stubs.
I still have my first pay stub from 1977. More pay stubs from earlier jobs.