How much UPS stock you buying?

Over70irregs

1709111250944.png

DOK

To load up or not load up. Load up now and reap the benefits a year from now when record year over year profits are back again, or hold off on buying because by this time next year the stock will be below $100 after a years worth of declining volume and profits. Wish I had a crystal ball, I will say still buying because of the dividend, once that drops so does my buying.

textat3

Why would anyone want to own a stock saddled with this contract, horrific service, turning away customers and horrible management? Buy any AI stock, Amazon, Nvidia, Walmart, Apple, Nike, Cava etc. KISS keep it simple stupid

GenericUsername

I'm going the doomsday route and waiting for it to drop under $100 again. I'm sure there will be another pandemic/global something or another here pretty soon that will inflate the numbers again.

DOK

Why would anyone want to own a stock saddled with this contract, horrific service, turning away customers and horrible management? Buy any AI stock, Amazon, Nvidia, Walmart, Apple, Nike, Cava etc. KISS keep it simple stupid
It’s all about the dividends for me as retirement nears.