How much vacation time based on years?

SantaClaus1

merry christmas
When I got hired I got a piece of paper that said 2 weeks vacation after one year, and 3 weeks vacation after 2 years. Whats the amount of vacation time you get based on years after those? Do you get 4 weeks after 3 years? or how does it work? And what is the cap or top off? Is it like 8 weeks? Thanks.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Depends on years of service and what supplement you're under. In my area, it goes like this:

1 year: 1 week vacation, +1 personal day, +1 sick day
2 years: 2 weeks vacation, 1 week personal, 1 week sick
9 years: 3 weeks vacation, +1 week, +1 week
15 years: 4 weeks vacation, +1 week, +1 week
20 years: 5 weeks vacation, +1 week, +1 week
25 years: 6 weeks vacation, +1 week, +1 week

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
If I remember correctly, I got 2 weeks after 2 years, 3 at 10 years, 4 at 15, 5 at 20, and 6 at 25. Not sure what the current contract says.

Sent using BrownCafe App

upschuck

Central region
1 year........1 week
2 year. ......2 weeks
8 years......3 weeks
20............. 5
After 1 year, you also receive an option week which is also use as another week of vacation.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Where I am..it's 1 week after a year...2 weeks after 2 yrs...3 weeks after 5 yrs....4 weeks after 15 yrs..5 after 20 and 6 weeks after 25.
Plus 5 sick days and 6 personals...although it might be less days for new employees

I don't know the ratio here in 705 but you can pretty much take any of the above and add 1 more week. 25 years get you 7 plus 3 opt days. 30 gets you 8 plus 3 opt days. Max at 8.

SantaClaus1

merry christmas
What does an option week mean? does that mean you can choose individual days, or does it mean you can have the option to work through it?