How Nervous does your senior look now that GPS is activated?

dezguy

Post it.

If you want to cite confidentiality just post the portion pertaining to this issue.
You don't work for FedEx. Why would you care what our policies are?

After me just stating we are told not to post policy to social media, why would I do it?

Tell you what. If you want to see what FedEx policy is; take a drive down to your local Express station and ask the manager if you can view our policy book. If they don't let you see it, ask for a job.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
The local SM is married to my former niece. Shouldn't be a problem.
Oh yes it would be a big problem. If security caught wind that the SM was giving out information like that to a UPS employee, there would be undeniable consequences.

If that is truly the case Dan then you should know that they can not post such a policy on line.Or are you trying to help a relative out with a feather in cap for firing someone Dan,
Makes one smell a rat doesn't it?

I think Upstate hangs around here as a spy. And a weasel too.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Oh yes it would be a big problem. If security caught wind that the SM was giving out information like that to a UPS employee, there would be undeniable consequences.
I highly doubt giving out that kind of info would result in undeniable consequences. It's not like he would be giving out any insider information like the running of operations, etc.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
It does beg the question, what empirical data are you privy to? After all, you're just a courier, right? And when have I said anything of the sort anyways? I've heard in numerous locations mgrs saying we would top out in 7-8 years. What empirical data does that dispute? Anything else I've said that disputes empirical data? Or is it your job to discredit and marginalize those of us who might be close to the truth? You'll say anything to keep FedEx looking like our benevolent benefactor.

My post pointed out that the world doesn't necessarily reflect absolutely verbatim your personal experiences. Thank you for another rambling overreaction.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

Yeah, security would be ALL OVER someone who told a UPS employee the policy on cell phone usage. They'd probably shoot someone for that.

vantexan

My post pointed out that the world doesn't necessarily reflect absolutely verbatim your personal experiences. Thank you for another rambling overreaction.
No, you specifically said my observations contradict all the empirical data. What empirical data do you have access to? Why do you have such access? After all you're just a courier, right?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Yeah, security would be ALL OVER someone who told a UPS employee the policy on cell phone usage. They'd probably shoot someone for that.
Well then I guess it's perfectly fine to let Upstate come down to an Express station in full uniform so he can look over the whole policy book.

He sure is a nosy little :censored2: just like you.

fatboy33

What it will do is expose those who open a dropbox 15 minutes early and bolt only to close it out at the ready time 4 miles away. lol.