How new UPS CEO Carol Tomé jumpstarted the stock after six years of its shares going nowhere

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

All residents who get a COVID-19 vaccine will be enrolled in the chance to win a college scholarship, a tricked-out truck, or hunting rifles, in addition to a $1.588 million grand prize. The program, which will run from June 20 through Aug. 4, will be paid for through federal pandemic relief funds.

"The faster we get people across the finish line the more lives we save. That's all there is to it," Justice said.
Dont be highlighting stuff trying to send subliminal messages

All residents who get a COVID-19 vaccine will be enrolled in the chance to win a college scholarship, a tricked-out truck, or hunting rifles, in addition to a $1.588 million grand prize. The program, which will run from June 20 through Aug. 4, will be paid for through federal pandemic relief funds.

"The faster we get people across the finish line the more lives we save. That's all there is to it," Justice said.
That's West Virginia.
But far as our company and the Union is concerned they have done absolutely nothing for us to see if anyone of wanted to get the vaccine
But I'm glad my state is trying to pass a lot to make it so it's not mandatory for your employer to enforce you to have a vaccine

Put on a bright note I'm glad all the management got some pandemic pay while the rest of us was out there busting our friend* balls

Est.1998

That's West Virginia.
But far as our company and the Union is concerned they have done absolutely nothing for us to see if anyone of wanted to get the vaccine
But I'm glad my state is trying to pass a lot to make it so it's not mandatory for your employer to enforce you to have a vaccine

Put on a bright note I'm glad all the management got some pandemic pay while the rest of us was out there busting our friend* balls
What you mean by management got pandemic pay? 🤔

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That's West Virginia.

I’m telling ya we better be getting some fat ass raises next contract or one big ass bonus

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Don't hold your breath

Expecting the same olde ..same olde:

3.5 percent pay increase...everybody under a defined pension plan run by UPS (part timers) no improvements in their pension benefits.

Another new concessionary classification on a 4 or more year progression that will pay 4 dollars less at top grade.

Everybody under the IBT/UPS pension plan will continue to get half of what the Western would provide.

The vast majority of our membership will not even vote, the 40 percent that do vote never walked a picket line and will be lead down the path of worry and fear by both parties.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Expecting the same olde ..same olde:

3.5 percent pay increase...everybody under a defined pension plan run by UPS (part timers) no improvements in their pension benefits.

Another new concessionary classification on a 4 or more year progression that will pay 4 dollars less at top grade.

Everybody under the IBT/UPS pension plan will continue to get half of what the Western would provide.

The vast majority of our membership will not even vote, the 40 percent that do vote never walked a picket line and will be lead down the path of worry and fear by both parties.
3.5% raise every year would be almost 1.50 per year.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
3.5% raise every year would be almost 1.50 per year.

My mistake .. more like 1.75 raise annually over the length of the (5 or 6 year contract)

But ... who’s complaining... these subpar contracts have been in place for some time, the current Union leadership and their members expect bare minimum, and claim it is a great contract. The fools fall for it every time and if the don’t they would ratify it behind the rank and file’s back through some loophole in a bylaw.