How often can we order uniform

i ordered some shorts like 2 months ago and I need some new pants for the winter bc old pants are too big ... will they let me place another order ?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
i ordered some shorts like 2 months ago and I need some new pants for the winter bc old pants are too big ... will they let me place another order ?
You won't be getting any uniforms until they get everything figured out with the new supplier. I have been told they are only shipping out what they (Twinhill) has left.

Box Ox

Go ahead and try to order. Tell management you’ll have to wear your Hammer Pants to work if it doesn’t work out.

9.5er

You may want to hold off until after the 1st. No more ordering anything. It’s the end of the quarter again!
Noooooooooooo...... not the dreaded end of the quarter

Wonder what kind of bright ideas they will implement this time.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Tell the boss you’re out of pants and your going to have to start wearing the sweatpants you got from nana for Christmas

I bet you have some pants very shortly

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Show up to work with your own cargo shorts on.
Explain to your Management team how they have failed to provide you with proper uniforms to do the job
Management is the ENEMY
Bury them in grievances

Mst3k

Dont be a pusillanimous, wear those shorts like a real man. Your legs will dry quicker then the fabric when it rains and as a plus you will look absolutely fabulous.

Zowert

As mentioned before there’s a new supplier. Not sure when we can order the new unis but until they get that figured out you’re gonna have to dig for second hand stuff.

For the old Twin Hill crap, at my center, it would always take months to get your order. They’d let us order three articles of each (shirts, pants/shorts, etc) but somehow would “run out of money” for new orders after the first week of every month. Yeah, a multi-billion dollar company running out of money allotted to uniforms. It took 3 months to get a new jacket and some pants last time I ordered.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
As mentioned before there’s a new supplier. Not sure when we can order the new unis but until they get that figured out you’re gonna have to dig for second hand stuff.

For the old Twin Hill crap, at my center, it would always take months to get your order. They’d let us order three articles of each (shirts, pants/shorts, etc) but somehow would “run out of money” for new orders after the first week of every month. Yeah, a multi-billion dollar company running out of money allotted to uniforms. It took 3 months to get a new jacket and some pants last time I ordered.

That has to be some local management BS.

Drivers in my Local, can order anything they want.... and have it in 3 days.

The contract requires the company to provide an adequate supply of uniforms.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Smh. Someone file already. This is not how it works.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!

You need to file a bunch of grievances.
The contract requires the company to provide an adequate supply of uniforms.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
From UPSers:
"Seasonal driver uniforms will also be automatically issued based on peak hiring plans. Uniforms will be shipped to centers now through October 31. If additional uniforms are needed, after receiving the bulk shipment, H.R. coordinators can order additional uniforms through Twin Hill beginning October 7.

In order to manage inventory levels of uniforms, both new and seasonal drivers should be provided two tops (shirts or pullovers), two bottoms (pants or shorts), and one belt. This allotment would include the bulk shipment being processed now.

Current drivers should continue to wear their existing uniforms and not order any additional uniform items unless absolutely necessary."

I got exactly one pant and one t-shirt, by the way.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Just man up & wear shorts all year long... I did, even through the snow storms, LoL

giphy.gif