How often do you go #2 on the clock?

On average, how often do you go #2 while on the clock?

• Total voters

GenericUsername

There's a church on my route that has ice cold AC and nobody around during the week except on Wednesdays. I drop the kids off at the pool daily around 1/1:30 when it's really getting warm and I need a 15 minute cooldown.

Sixth Punch Sense

I can't :censored2: in public. Make sure I get that taken care of before I leave my house in the morning.

Once I ate Taco Bell the night before, couldn't take care of my :censored2: before work. Destroyed a bathroom in a small office building on the route I was covering. Next day that bathroom was locked.

542thruNthru

I'd be interested in hearing whether our CA drivers feel free to poop pretty much anywhere during the workday.
YNvULS.gif

walk the jewels

just driving around in circles
Went in a dr bag today. Can't say I'm proud of it. Had one of those days where you couldn't fart... out of fear.
One thing I am proud of is, having a roll of tp in my backpack. "Always be prepared"

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I can't * in public. Make sure I get that taken care of before I leave my house in the morning.

Once I ate Taco Bell the night before, couldn't take care of my * before work. Destroyed a bathroom in a small office building on the route I was covering. Next day that bathroom was locked.
For the same reason, They started locking the bathroom where @vanillahoney17 works...