How on Earth do I get in contact with Dallas HR or twilight office?

Rawrzxor

Fun day yesterday. I lost an expensive e-cig along with my badge in a trailer I was loading. On top of this, no one told me what time to come in today, so I'm at a loss.

Should I just show up at 3?

Does anyone have or know how to find the number for 10155 Monroe, Dallas? The number for the customer service is online, but I can't find any number for HR or the twilight office.

Rawrzxor

Yeah, basically. I've worked there for a week, and no one told me the direct supervisors number. The numbers for the office (which is pretty much always closed) and some other ones were on my badge, which fell out of my jacket while loading.

So :censored2: it. Not my fault they didn't tell me what time to come in or that they don't have the numbers readily available.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Fun day yesterday. I lost an expensive e-cig along with my badge in a trailer I was loading. On top of this, no one told me what time to come in today, so I'm at a loss.

Should I just show up at 3?

Does anyone have or know how to find the number for 10155 Monroe, Dallas? The number for the customer service is online, but I can't find any number for HR or the twilight office.
Was yesterday your first day?

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
Rawrzxor, don't be discouraged by the lack of communication from your building. I would go in a bit earlier than the previous day. Make sure to ask your sup about start times and numbers to call.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yeah, basically. I've worked there for a week, and no one told me the direct supervisors number. The numbers for the office (which is pretty much always closed) and some other ones were on my badge, which fell out of my jacket while loading.

So :censored2: it. Not my fault they didn't tell me what time to come in or that they don't have the numbers readily available.
It's not your sup's fault that you didn't ask and find out your start time before leaving work yesterday.

Rawrzxor

They didn't even mention it. Actually, something weirded me out even more--some guy came up to me and thanked me for coming in. >_> Something about checking in on new hires.

My direct supervisor was supposed to give me his number last night, but I was way to tired to stick around at hour 8 after the full-time sup said I could go. But, I can get it today and hopefully avoid a mess like this later. (It takes me 50 minutes to drive to my hub, so it wasn't so simple as going in to check, but I managed to get there in time)

Thanks Chicken legs. I was more worried if get fired because of my probation. :D