How to become a pilot

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
An attack.
You brought it on yourself man. I remember when you joined you came right out of the gate a condescending ass. We did nothing to make you this way.

I didn’t aspire to be a truck driver, either. I set myself up for health care and I was damn good at my job. Life had other plans. But you don’t see me throwing that in everyone’s faces like a toddler. Like I said before, grow up or shut up.

quad decade guy

Ok.... display your talents and accomplishments.

It would end any doubt.
The only doubt is with you......which means nothing. See?

Get out there and do your job. How do you have time for all this meaningless pap? Do your constituents know you are deciding which case(career) you are going to throw away? Take their dues and not represent them?

quad decade guy

You brought it on yourself man. I remember when you joined you came right out of the gate a condescending ass. We did nothing to make you this way.

I didn’t aspire to be a truck driver, either. I set myself up for health care and I was damn good at my job. Life had other plans. But you don’t see me throwing that in everyone’s faces like a toddler. Like I said before, grow up or shut up.
That's your take. See....now we get to it......you are a miserable failure. Ahhhh. And are trying to diminish me. Project your failures and question my accomplishments for how crappy you have it.

Yes, I've brought my career and life upon myself and offer no apologies. I like it. Apparently you can't stand it through hateful jealousy.

Shrug. Looking forward to the weekend. Supposed to be good flying weather and warmer.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
That's your take. See....now we get to it......you are a miserable failure. Ahhhh. And are trying to diminish me. Project your failures and question my accomplishments for how crappy you have it.

Yes, I've brought my career and life upon myself and offer no apologies. I like it. Apparently you can't stand it through hateful jealousy.

Shrug. Looking forward to the weekend. Supposed to be good flying weather and warmer.
No regrets here, brother. I make a damn good living for myself and my family and I hold my head high. Is it the way I saw it going 20 years ago? No. But I adapted and overcame. More than I can say for you since you feel it necessary to flag all your accolades to internet strangers who quite frankly don’t give a damn.

quad decade guy

No regrets here, brother. I make a damn good living for myself and my family and I hold my head high. Is it the way I saw it going 20 years ago? No. But I adapted and overcame. More than I can say for you since you feel it necessary to flag all your accolades to internet strangers who quite frankly don’t give a damn.
Lastly, you ain't my brother. I'd be deeply ashamed and embarrassed.

quad decade guy

If you can’t take the heat get out of the kitchen

Do I need to break this down for you or do you understand what it means
I'm here. Dish it up a whole. But I'll sure point out context. Btw, where is all this heat coming from and why. Might as well explain to all why you are such a tool.

542thruNthru

An attack.

An attack.

An attack.

An attack.

An attack.

An attack.

An attack.

Lastly, you ain't my brother. I'd be deeply ashamed and embarrassed.
giphy-65.gif

pkgdriver

I think, not 100%, but think that the UPS pilots all have to be based out of Louisville right? Since the main next-day air hub is based there. Something to think about since that would require living in one city for most of your working life.
I believe the domiciles are SDF(Louisville),ANC(Anchorage),MIA, and ONT(Ontario Calif). Maybe someone who knows what they are talking about can elaborate or correct.

quad decade guy

I believe the domiciles are SDF(Louisville),ANC(Anchorage),MIA, and ONT(Ontario Calif). Maybe someone who knows what they are talking about can elaborate or correct.
Ok. But the notion was being tied to a certain city. The nature of that kind of flying CAN mean you are gone for days at a time. If so, you can actually live far away from any of those places and commute by air. Now, this CAN create many new challenges but can be done. I'd think my home domicile would be the last of my challenges to becoming a UPS pilot as for this young man it will be years from now.

No.

Chicken

So which branch would be the best to get flight experience? Do all branches require you to be an officer to fly planes? I need to fly whatever experience I need to become a UPS pilot.