How to become a pilot

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
I heard the army has the most pilots. Guy in army reserve flys helicopters. I guess that counts as fixed wing air time. He wanted to become an airline pilot. Army paid for his eye surgery.
Army does have the most aircraft, however helicopters are rotary-wing. US Army is the largest service, including Army reserves and each state's army national guard.

Choicesumake

You can go army as a warrent almost did that but I went enlisted and worked on helicopters learned to fly them anyways when I was deployed. Go to your recruiter and ask about becoming a warrent officer you can go to west point and get a degree and get a great job as a fixed wing pilot.

MisplacedRailWorker

You can go army as a warrent almost did that but I went enlisted and worked on helicopters learned to fly them anyways when I was deployed. Go to your recruiter and ask about becoming a warrent officer you can go to west point and get a degree and get a great job as a fixed wing pilot.
The only rotary wing at UPS is the guy who picks up @Jumpin Jack Flash From his bitches houses and brings him to his captain seat

MisplacedRailWorker

Or you can just give a :censored2: you to UPS and join the army as a warrant officer like the above mentioned said, and and make some pre-:censored2:ing large figures flying tourists out of the 34th St. heliport for $100 an hour

@Choicesumake He’s 20 years old, there’s no chance in hell he’s getting into the army Academy

MisplacedRailWorker

clean hairy

There was a commercial pilot who had to get the co pilot to land the plane, an his artificial arm came off.
True story, look it up from maybe 5 years ago or so....

quad decade guy

To all:

Not every disqualifying problem is waivable. Just like your DOT, the form says ever. Military has lots of applicants. They simply weed you out at the start. Are there exceptions? You bet. Simple? Far from it. They aren't desperate. 4 year degree needed? Yes. But they'll just be picky about which one you have. Ignore the normal idiots here. Now civilian far less picky except what type of hours and how much. A turbine hour is thousands per hour. They can be bought. But if you had that much money, why get a job with crappy hours and all the rest? Hell, why work? Unless you are female or minority(yes they are pregidous and racist in their choices) it's a lot tougher. Beware, if you take psycho active script drugs, you are probably screwed. Check it out.

Shrug. I have my plane and license. Been flying for 40 years. Have been very careful about my health. Very.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
To all:

Not every disqualifying problem is waivable. Just like your DOT, the form says ever. Military has lots of applicants. They simply weed you out at the start. Are there exceptions? You bet. Simple? Far from it. They aren't desperate. 4 year degree needed? Yes. But they'll just be picky about which one you have. Ignore the normal idiots here. Now civilian far less picky except what type of hours and how much. A turbine hour is thousands per hour. They can be bought. But if you had that much money, why get a job with crappy hours and all the rest? Hell, why work? Unless you are female or minority(yes they are pregidous and racist in their choices) it's a lot tougher. Beware, if you take psycho active script drugs, you are probably screwed. Check it out.

Shrug. I have my plane and license. Been flying for 40 years. Have been very careful about my health. Very.

Here we go again with this S*

quad decade guy

There was a commercial pilot who had to get the co pilot to land the plane, an his artificial arm came off.
True story, look it up from maybe 5 years ago or so....
Ok. You can bet the FAA took action against that pilot. Not his license but simply revoke his medical and voila....no more flying. No? You are naive.

To all:

34d5fdf366926927cbfd89019ec78eec.gif