How to get a Driver Fired?

Loyal Teamster

First of all, I respect all my Drivers and wish them the best success. But hypothetically speaking, how can I get a driver fired?

Thank,
​Loyal Teamster

jaker

trolling
I don't know if its you or the other troll that doesn't know who a driver is , but instead of getting a driver fired how about you just quit

U

uber

Tell people in your center that they post under the name Loyal Teamster on Browncafe.

Get caught blowing him in the back of the PC. Say that he made you do it. Try it works but you may have to do it more than once before a manager walks by.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Get caught blowing him in the back of the PC. Say that he made you do it. Try it works but you may have to do it more than once before a manager walks by.
I asked my boss if thats how managers got raises & promotions. It must have brought up some bad memories, because he didn't think it was funny.

AlwaysChafed

Why don't you worry about yourself and let that person get themself fired? There are too many drivers in this company that think they are supervisors. Leave everyone except yourself alone.

raceanoncr

First of all, I respect all posters on here and wish them the best success. But hypothetically speaking, how can I get a maroon, no, two morons, to quit posting stupid questions and comments?

texan

First of all, I respect all posters on here and wish them the best success. But hypothetically speaking, how can I get a maroon, no, two morons, to quit posting stupid questions and comments?
I suppose the best method sir, is for all not to respond and ignore.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You ain't even got a clue and LT (aka Jazzhands) are......wait for it.....the SAME PERSON! Shocking I know lol. I'd bet money on it.

AlwaysChafed

A loyal teamster doesn't try to find ways to get their brother fired.

No *****. This is so stupid. The company is trying ways left and right to rid people. Don't help them. If it were a morality thing, OK, but for smoking, talking on the phone? Give me a break. I bet you want to know his stop count everyday too. This is such a bull**** post.