How to leave UPS

trickpony1

Being accepted by a PhD program isn't easy, so I've been told.

I wish "throwback" the best and hopes he/she will relish the rewards of their efforts and reflect upon the fact they are no longer pimping cardboard and working for an employer who will never be satisfied.

arice11

Mcdonalds could be paying better wages, maybe...its hard to find a PT job with benefits and vacation and medical. To quote a member "take the screwing"
But even I'm looking to move on from UPS and become something a bit less involved with boxes and traffic.

elo

Trying to figure out where they hid the body.
We are down 3 pt sups right now, we only had 8 to begin with. It's rough & the district said no ot after the division said yes.

Hawk780

No One in Particular
This question isn't as naive as many think. I got hosed pretty hard on the way out the door based on promises that were made (not in writing, sadly), that were not followed through on. Corporate HR borders on criminal at times, just to save a few bucks, and probably keeps the legal team staffed up with their shenanigans. Not sure if she still works there, but Anne M, I'm looking at you.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Y'all got Piggly Wigglies up 'ere?!??
We got them down here in a few places.
This is a picture my wife took before we headed out to see Paul Thorn who "loves" for his fans to wear Piggly Wiggly shirts. He is from Tupelo, MS and seems to have grown up with PW.

PS - Notice the green tinge from fluorescent lights?
I hate fluorescent lighting - the camera Auto White Balance feature has a hard time with fluorescents.
Hoke in Piggly Wiggly shirt.jpg

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
This question isn't as naive as many think. I got hosed pretty hard on the way out the door based on promises that were made (not in writing, sadly), that were not followed through on. Corporate HR borders on criminal at times, just to save a few bucks, and probably keeps the legal team staffed up with their shenanigans. Not sure if she still works there, but Anne M, I'm looking at you.
There are no promises unless they are written down and maybe not then.
Don't be a victim and believe anything someone "tells" you.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Is she hot?

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
We got them down here in a few places.
This is a picture my wife took before we headed out to see Paul Thorn who "loves" for his fans to wear Piggly Wiggly shirts. He is from Tupelo, MS and seems to have grown up with PW.

PS - Notice the green tinge from fluorescent lights?
I hate fluorescent lighting - the camera Auto White Balance feature has a hard time with fluorescents.
View attachment 58469

I bagged groceries in high school at "The Pig". Sweet shirt.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1446420106.481982.jpg