How to load your delivery truck

U

UPS God

There is a training video on how to load your UPS vehicle!

What UPS really thinks of your package

aspenleaf

I didn't see any problem either. I guess he could have been more careful but at least he didn’t kick anything! People act like every package is fragile. If they pack correctly the package should survive. If something can't be replaced then they should take it themselves; such as some heirloom; don't ship that with anyone! Who has time in their day to tape people working and make fun of them? Maybe this guy is related to Linda Tripp?? You all better be careful when making pickups you never know when you will end up on some low budget internet video.:tongue_sm

Working4TheBene's

That videoclip definitely did not look like "abuse" or "impoper loading". Of course if we all had the time in the world, we would handle everyones package with white gloves... but the reality of it is, we handle quite a few packages in a short (relatively speaking) period of time, and as such we aren't at liberty "take our time".

And why would you want to videotape any driver just doing their job?

sendagain

Looks like me except I'm retired. If people think we have the time to make 140 stops a day, handle hundreds of packages and walk each one individually up into the truck, then maybe I should expect them to all be home for their deliveries. Saving your knees is a smart idea, especially since we've gone to 150lbs.

D

Danny Dreamer

Yeah So? He's merely sliding the heavier cartons on the floor to the back. Crazy if anyone thinks he doing something wrong...quit filming us you perverts!!

Pacman

UPS is truly lost if employees realy think this is acceptable handling. How would we feel if the movers arrived and dump our household contents out on the curb? The attitude reflects a terrible lack of leadership in todays UPS. Years ago there would have been an outcry of protest against this handling of customers packages.

rod

Retired 22 years
That guy must of been a rookie. Your suppose to nicely sit the parcels inside the back door then step inside and shut it. Then do your dirty work out of the publics eye.

Bulkstop

Shanty Irish
That guy must of been a rookie. Your suppose to nicely sit the parcels inside the back door then step inside and shut it. Then do your dirty work out of the publics eye.

That's so funny!! That's exactly what I was thinking when I watched this!!

dillweed

Looks like poor handling to me. I've handled UPS pkgs for over ten years and the only time I've heaved them like that was when I was mad about something. You can tell he has room in the back of the truck to slide them in.

I agree he should have gotten them into the truck and closed the door prior to taking his frustrations out on them. dw