How to piss off a Driver?

Tim.

Package Placement Expert
If you really want to piss him off, put a ice cold Gatorade in the cup holder for him to enjoy...err, nevermind.

browntruckmechanic

Well isn't that special ?????????
For us we have been know to "accidently" spill brake fluid on the seat. After a nice hot sweaty day of sitting on that seat, someone will have blisters, and will be walking funny. Hint don't piss off the mechanic that works on your truck.

ups hero

He's always complaining about having too much work, he believes not having a clear walkway is too much work.
How can I piss off my driver without getting in trouble? What are some little things that really piss off a driver?
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

A LOYAL TEAMSTER looks out for his coworkers not make things worse for them! If you really want to piss of your coworker then I suggest you remove you signature as a LOYAL TEAMSTER!

UPS Preloader

He's always complaining about having too much work, he believes not having a clear walkway is too much work.
How can I piss off my driver without getting in trouble? What are some little things that really piss off a driver?
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

My guess, if you simply show up for work you'll accomplish your goal?

didyousheetit

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster
years ago on preload we had a loader who fixed her driver by loading the route completely backwards. However this might not work in your case, as it might actually be what the driver is looking for.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

Now there is not even a shadow of a doubt that you are just a worthless troll. Can we PLEASE ban this troll...again.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Kapamassacre?

An 18-year-old PTer from Dallas, TX who joined the union, complaining about his lazy unionzed PT Teamster brothers -- even though nearly all are too "lazy" to join the union.

I call B.S.
(On him being 18, on him being from Dallas, on him joining the union...hell, probably on him working for UPS.)

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Date his daughter.

I did that a few years ago. I didn't know her dad but he was pissed and ready to beat the daylights out of me. Turns out she thought we were just hanging out and - for whatever reason - had thought I was gay. once she realized I wasn't she wanted nothing to do with me.

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
Any help is appreciated.
a

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

You sound like an epic loser. Anyone looking for ways to make someone else's day worse is not someone I find as worthwhile person. Is your brother my center manager?