How to take a full lunch

crow27

Our "sister" center was having issues with their "scorecard", prompting the DM to give them a later start time. The drivers collectively decided that they would all stop at 1 pm and take their full lunch and breaks. From what I have been told the resulting service failures forced the center to add two full routes.
We have been leaving the building around 10:00 for the last 2 months it seems.... Usually enough time for one bulk NDA the rest have been late, wish all the drivers would do this here. Although service failures don't seem too high a priority.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Our "sister" center was having issues with their "scorecard", prompting the DM to give them a later start time. The drivers collectively decided that they would all stop at 1 pm and take their full lunch and breaks. From what I have been told the resulting service failures forced the center to add two full routes.
Now if this happen across the nation can you imagine the amount of routes they would have to put in,,,

Above10200

I used to almost never take lunch until now, not easy with so many businesses, dot rules so taking lunch now and trying to get thru the day
You should be off for 10 min break and at least 20 min break between the 3rd and 6th hour, if business are affected let management know as soon as possible. Cover your ass. Per my union rep.