How would I quit?

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
After 30 Days you don't skate, It may be more challenging to get terminated but The harassment does not end. Quite honestly there's no way I would do this job for 815 hour working three & half hours today. Unless you have crew aspirations with UPS or needee insurance for a family do yourself a favor and quit there's better jobs out there.

(Sorry for the grammar. No I'm not drunk I'm just being lazy and using the talk to text )

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm done I've been here for 4 weeks already and it's too much for me too handle at this point. Do I just not show up anymore or what would be the best?

They have me loading almost 4 trucks everyday alone, I load it almost fully then the supervisors make me go to a different truck and they load the rest for the other trucks I almost completed. This is my first job (only 22 yrs old). It was going good until now the Supervisors will see I'm struggling with too many packages and rollers and just watch me struggle. Now they're telling me I need to be at 400 packages when the week before I was supposed to be at 200, The trainer for the 30 day tells me 200 the Supervisors tell me 400, I'm getting different feelings from both. I've done 350 Packages 4 times already... But don't get why they keep pressuring me to do more. I think it's time to quit Can't end up injuring myself for only $8.50 an hour. I've seen 4 people leave their first week and I'm gonna be one of the new hires gone. I love the career based, but not being treated like animals.

Do not quit!!!!!! PPH means nothing work smooth and steady and you'll catch on.

First job at 22? No offense but sounds like you have probably had it pretty easy.

Make it a point to stick this job out at least a year and I think you'll look back at it as a very good experience.

BrownArmy

To piggy-back on the OP,

What is the proper channel for a five-year driver to quit?

(I've always wondered...)

center manager? DM? HR?

Help me flesh out my fantasy...

jaker

trolling
For a PT , Walk up to your center manager say hey can I ask you something , give him 2 middle fingers to the sky and say what does this mean

Turn around walk out and never look back

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
To piggy-back on the OP,

What is the proper channel for a five-year driver to quit?

(I've always wondered...)

center manager? DM? HR?

Help me flesh out my fantasy...
When you get your 5 year anniversary plastic covered paper at PCM, you take it out and shove it in your grocery bag where you put your browns. Drop it on the floor during PCM and walk out. This way they won't hold back your last check for not returning your uniforms, and you've labeled it to boot.

Walk up to your center manager say hey can I ask you something , give him 2 middle fingers to the sky and say what does this mean

Turn around walk out and never look back
NO No NO...that's not the way. Take your truck out,drive 50 miles the wrong way then stop for lunch and call in saying you may need some help!!!!lol

BrownArmy

(Sorry OP, this is way more fun...)

Thanks guys, but all these are friend-U types of quitting (I've got two choice friend-U I quit emergency-plans at the ready, don't worry).

I'm asking, how does a 5-year driver responsibly quit?

jaker

trolling
You know if I was ever to quit , I would go to work get my truck and drive home and watch tv all day then say I am sick and can not finsh my route and do that as long as I can until I get fired

chevyman05

Panty waste. 22 and can't handle physical labor. What's wrong with kids these days. Just quit you big sis and stop crying. P.S. you'll always be worthless.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Thanks guys, but all these are friend-U types of quitting (I've got two choice friend-U I quit emergency-plans at the ready, don't worry).

Tell your center manager two weeks and your gone.

Don't feel bad for the OP I think after everyone told him to stay he left.

jaker

trolling

To be real and do it right , just go tell your center manager

Bet you 10 bucks he would not even care

Icyguy94

Thanks to some for advice. But I am staying and seeing where it goes from there. I'll just endure it hopefully it'll be worth it. Thanks.