How would you respond if your supervisors told you you have to come in and work on Christmas

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Just say your Mormon and have a 14 hour church service to attend.
Saw a show on tv about students at byu shacking up and many already married or engaged and one thing I noticed besides their eagerness to start families was how hot , and I mean hot, most of the Mormon female students were....would make me become a Mormon just for that...

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Saw a show on tv about students at byu shacking up and many already married or engaged and one thing I noticed besides their eagerness to start families was how hot , and I mean hot, most of the Mormon female students were....would make me become a Mormon just for that...
My best friend dated a Mormon girl for a few years. That chick was nuts. Wouldn't drink anything with caffeine or alcohol in it, dude got laid even less than @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U (never thought such a thing was possible), and she wanted kids at like 19.

They say Salt Lake City is the plastic surgery capital of the world because of all the women getting work done to keep their men happy. Divorce in the mormon community gets you shunned. It's pretty crazy.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
My best friend dated a Mormon girl for a few years. That chick was nuts. Wouldn't drink anything with caffeine or alcohol in it, dude got laid even less than @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U (never thought such a thing was possible), and she wanted kids at like 19.

They say Salt Lake City is the plastic surgery capital of the world because of all the women getting work done to keep their men happy. Divorce in the mormon community gets you shunned. It's pretty crazy.
Yep.. On the show they had 20 year olds who were saying in the interview that they better find a guy fast because they were getting "old"....Mormons are interesting for sure... Seem like every girl on that show was blond hair and blue eyes.... Ridiculous .

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Yep.. On the show they had 20 year olds who were saying in the interview that they better find a guy fast because they were getting "old"....Mormons are interesting for sure... Seem like every girl on that show was blond hair and blue eyes.... Ridiculous .
Yep. The parents pressure those kids to get married and have like 10 kids. It's nuts.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Is this a hypothetical? If true , why would you be surprised? They took away day after Thanksgiving and hardly anyone raised a fuss.

UPS will be a 365 day operation very soon and with little Union power left , you all better get used to working max hours every week, be on call, work all holidays , and being forced to come in from your vacation.

just like regular people with no union protection.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
This is an interesting scenario, even though it is highly unlikely to ever happen.

I would take the $100/hr and work the 4-5 hours before heading downstate to spend part of the day with my daughter and her family.

But would you still sort your truck for free that day for an hour?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Is this a hypothetical? If true , why would you be surprised? They took away day after Thanksgiving and hardly anyone raised a fuss.

UPS will be a 365 day operation very soon and with little Union power left , you all better get used to working max hours every week, be on call, work all holidays , and being forced to come in from your vacation.

Oh okay Mrs I never worked at ups ever.

Lecture us some more wanna be union member

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit

What regular people work 60 hours a week? Maybe in an oil field, but most normal people work 40 hours.

The world you live in is confusing

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Cordless impact is only about $100. Always carry one on road trips.
IMG_6733.JPG

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

You get into @burrheadd wacky weed again?