How's the view???........

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Sitting under a tree on a damp, chilly Oregon winter day with a late-season deer tag. I want venison!
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1421016989.389694.jpg

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I like me some Glock 26. People who complain about the ergonomics need to try out a finger extension or a +2 magazine. Makes it a whole new gun. 12+1 rounds of 115 grain +P JHP gives you some serious oomph in a compact package. Mine is a keeper.
Love the gun so far. It's easily concealed & accurate out of the box. The pinky extension was a must.

Initially, I wanted a compact .40. Either a G27 or the M&P .40c.

What sold me on the G26, is 9mm cartridges being that much cheaper to buy, & also, with the M&P, extra mags have been hard to find, and pretty expensive.
The 26, I can use any Glock 9mm mag, and they're easy to find.

over9five

Staff member
Love the gun so far. It's easily concealed & accurate out of the box. The pinky extension was a must.

Initially, I wanted a compact .40. Either a G27 or the M&P .40c.

What sold me on the G26, is 9mm cartridges being that much cheaper to buy, & also, with the M&P, extra mags have been hard to find, and pretty expensive.
The 26, I can use any Glock 9mm mag, and they're easy to find.
Where are you shooting?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I'm at N Fish and Game. Still open now, but will close if the berms freeze.
Never been there. My shooting buddy is a member at P, so I go there a lot. I've gone to the new indoor range in my town a few times since it opened. I'm gonna have to get an annual membership there. It's expensive($400) but, in the long run, cheaper than "pay as you go".

over9five

Staff member
Never been there. My shooting buddy is a member at P, so I go there a lot. I've gone to the new indoor range in my town a few times since it opened. I'm gonna have to get an annual membership there. It's expensive($400) but, in the long run, cheaper than "pay as you go".
Yup, mine's $150/ year. I don't use it near enough!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Yup, mine's $150/ year. I don't use it near enough!
That's pretty reasonable. P is $180 annual, + $100 for new member fee, then more if you want to use the indoor pistol range.
The new indoor range is expensive, but close to me, so Id be able to get there a lot more.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Thumbs up on that optic.
Leupold 3x9x40, made in Beaverton, Oregon USA.... less than an hour away from where this pic was taken. I have actually delivered packages to their factory once. They are far and away the best value for the money in optics. Cheap scopes are fine for .22's and range toys but for serious uses like hunting you need to invest in a scope that will last a lifetime.

rod

Retired 22 years
If I want to do a little shooting all I have to do is step out either my front door or walk out on my rear deck and blast away.

oldngray

nowhere special
Leupold 3x9x40, made in Beaverton, Oregon USA.... less than an hour away from where this pic was taken. I have actually delivered packages to their factory once. They are far and away the best value for the money in optics. Cheap scopes are fine for .22's and range toys but for serious uses like hunting you need to invest in a scope that will last a lifetime.

Leupold may be the only American made optics company (I'm not sure about Redfield). Definitely high quality. I have a 6X on a Rem 788 in .308 and a 6-18x on a Ruger 77 in .220 Swift.