How's the view???........

IMG_0021.JPG
IMG_0022.JPG
North Dakota. -42 wind chill today no aux heater and a heater that only works on low.FML.(Parts on order). most days here $35.29 ain't worth it

rod

Retired 22 years
View attachment 113193 View attachment 113195 North Dakota. -42 wind chill today no aux heater and a heater that only works on low.FML.(Parts on order). most days here $35.29 ain't worth it

Remember the ones bragging about how nice their winter weather is are the same ones complaining about it being 95 and humid all summer. The wind/cold was terrible Thursday. I think I would have red tagged a truck that had heater issues today.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Remember the ones bragging about how nice their winter weather is are the same ones complaining about it being 95 and humid all summer. The wind/cold was terrible Thursday. I think I would have red tagged a truck that had heater issues today.
You're right except 95 would be bearable here in August. Sure sucks when it's 99 with 95% humidity. That's usually when the number monkeys decide to cut routes.

rod

Retired 22 years
You're right except 95 would be bearable here in August. Sure sucks when it's 99 with 95% humidity. That's usually when the number monkeys decide to cut routes.

Personally I hate 80 and humid. I could never live in a humid state. We get maybe a week of humid weather here and during that week we die.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Personally I hate 80 and humid. I could never live in a humid state. We get maybe a week of humid weather here and during that week we die.
Humidity eliminated a ton of states when we were picking where we wanted to retire.
Utah was the driest state I lived in (non alcoholically speaking). Cali is the perfect humidity for me.

rod

Retired 22 years
Humidity eliminated a ton of states when we were picking where we wanted to retire.
Utah was the driest state I lived in (non alcoholically speaking). Cali is the perfect humidity for me.

A good friend of mine (retired UPS driver) who has lived in Mn. all his life just moved to Alabama and is boasting about how nice the winter is. I can hardly wait for whats to come.